Nonsense 32!

It's Shaping Up To Be A Wonderful Holiday~
Sung by Haruno Haruka, Amanogawa Kirara and Akagi Towa ft. Kaido Minami!

Haruka and Kirara: Its shaping up to be a wonderful holiday. Not your normal average everyday. *Cutting down Towa's oak tree*

Towa: Sounds like someone filled my old oak tree. Haruka, Kirara, why'd you do this to me?

Haruka and Kirara: The world feels like it's in loverly! *Spinning eachother around*

Towa: Go away before I harm you bodily! *Gets out a baseball bat*

Haruka and Kirara: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Haruka and Kirara: There'll be shopping, decorating, and plenty of snow!

Kirara: Hey, Haruka, who's that under the mistletoe? :3

Towa: What? Who, me? Would you look at the time, I should go! *Runs*

Minami: People seem a little more brotherly. Here's a special something to you from me! *Gives Haruka her present*

Haruka and Kirara: Even all the trash, on Christmas it smells so sweetly! *Picking up trash* This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Haruka: La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La!

Kirara: La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La!

Towa: *Opens the door and sees Haruka and Kirara* What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?

Haruka and Kirara: Step outside, we've got something for you to see!

Towa: Haruka, take this stuff down immediately!

Haruka and Kirara: Chestnuts roasting and burns in the third degree.

Haruka, Kirara and Minami: Tonight things are as good as they seem to be.

Kirara: A star on top will complete all the scenery!

Haruka, Kirara and Minami: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me! This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Towa: *Rolls her eyes and smiles*

~The End~