Nonsense 193!

Pacify Her~
Sung By Regina~

Regina: Tired, blue boy walks my way. Holding a girls hand. That basic b***h leaves finally. Now I can take her man.
~
Regina: Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours. But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

~~~

Regina: Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words. Pacify her.
She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words.

~~~

Regina: I can't stand her whining. Where's her binky now? And loving her seems tiring. So boy, just love me, down, down, down.
~
Regina: Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours. But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

~~~

Regina: Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words. Pacify her.
She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words.

~~~

Regina: Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words...

~~~

Regina: Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words. Pacify her.
She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her. Stop lying with those words.

 Stop lying with those words