Nonsense 91!

Osana Najimi Vs Ayano Aishi Rap Battle~
Hishikawa Rikka Vs Regina Rap Battle~

Ciel: Epic Rap Battles Of Precure! Hishikawa Rikka Vs Regina! BEGIN!

Rikka: Oh, look! It's you: The freak of the school! The one who thinks that stalking my Senpai is cool.
Listen up! I only have one thing to say: Senpai would choose me over you any day! I mean, come on!
You sneak around when you think no one sees you. I'll let you in on a secret: We ALL know that you do!
Like, OH MY GOD! Regina-chan, why can't you see? You'll never get Senpai! She belongs to ME!

Regina: Every time you flap your lips is another brain cell fizzing out! I swear on my Senpai. That I will knock you OUT! You swing your hips and pout your lips and think you're being sly. When you hide your precious feelings about "LOVING" Senpai! Do you even really love her? You don't act like you do!
You whine all the time. And place the spotlight on you! "You always keep me waiting!" Yeah, THAT will get her love... I'd give her more affection than she could ever dream of!

Rikka: Hah! You squirm around when she's five feet away! She tells me all the time: "She's acting kind of strange!" If you think I'll let you have her, Then you BETTER think TWICE! It doesn't take long before I
STOP BEING NICE!

Regina: Do you REALLY think you scare me? I know what keeps you up at night. If you want to make this BLOODY, I've been ITCHING for a FIGHT! I'll tranq you and tie you to a chair And break your MIND!
Or maybe I'll just STAB you... Yeah, that'd be fine~

Rikka: You don't scare me!

Regina: I can, though.

Rikka: HAH! What do YOU know?

Regina I know that you should probably keep an eye on your BENTO!

Rikka: What the--!? it's poisoned!? That bento was for Senpai!

Regina: I'll let you give her gifts when Fat PIGS FLY!!!

Rikka: Senpai will NEVER love you! You're WEIRD and you're a FREAK!

Regina: I don't think she'll complain... When she gets me in the sheets~!

Rikka: Grrr...REGINA!

Regina: RIKKA!

Rikka: You know what THAT'S IT! I'll put in your place!

Regina: Heh! Come at me, B***h!

Ciel: Who won?! Who's next?! When will the next rap battle be out? When with PrecureDev answer all my questions?!

Regina and Rikka: CIEL!

Ciel: Sorry!! YOU DECIDE!! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF AKADEMI!!!!!