Nonsense 143!

Parachute~
Sung By My Oc Riann~
(This is also my favorite song from Austin and Ally ;) )

Riann: I remember life before. Far away dreams and locking doors. Then you came. Then you came.
Afraid to fall. To be free. Always my own worst enemy. That isn't what, what you see.
~
Riann: I took time to realize, that I couldn't do it by myself. Myself!

~~~

Riann: There's no gravity! When you're next to Me! You always break my fall. Like a parachute!
When you're holding me, so weightless I can barely breathe. You always break my fall. My fall
Like a parachute. You're my parachute...

~~~

Riann: With you it all begins. Feeling okay in my own skin. So alive, I'm so alive. I know, This life isn't gonna be perfect. The ups and downs are gonna be worth it. As long as I'm, I'm with you!

~~~

Riann: There's no gravity! When you're next to me! You always break my fall. Like a Parachute.
When you're holding me, so weightless I can barely breathe. You always break my fall, my fall.
You're my parachute!

~~~

Riann: When I'm standing at the edge it's such a long way down. And I second guess myself you better catch me now! Woah woah woah woah! Then I touch the ground!

~~~

Riann: There's no gravity! When you're next to Me! You always break my fall. Like a Parachute!
When you're holding me, so weightless I can barely breathe! You always break my fall, my fall.
Like a parachute. You're my parachute....

 You're my parachute