Nonsense 145!

I'll Quit Singing~
Sung By Giulio~

Giulio: I am done, oh my gosh. I am just sick of it all. What the hell with all the people of this stupid, sick world? I am done, I am through. I really would like if you... Make me sing more original songs. I'M TIRED OF COVERS!

~~~

Giulio: Since I been created the people asks, what happened to my eyes, and I... Just say: "It's nothing, it's just a mask..." They think I have superpowers .__.
They think that I'm a "little cute shota". I don't even know what's a shota...
OMG, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! I'M NOT GAY!! This is weird! STOP! I don't love men! I DON'T LOVE
A-NY-ONE!
~~
Giulio: The people keep shipping me with the KiraKira team. Like Ichika, Bibury, Yukari... And I'm tired of that. Because I'm not crazy for a relationship. Well, I know a form to end this all! I'm gonna break....! YOUR COMPUTERS!!

~~~

Giulio: I am done, oh my gosh. I am just sick of it all. What the hell with all the people of this stupid, sick world? I am done, I am Through. I am just too young for these things... I am not the "Fabulous English Len"
So, KNOCK IT OFF! It's for this that you can't have nice things. You break them all. Oh, you can't live without judging another people. I know. Of course you never looked yourself in a mirror, true? It is true!

 Of course you never looked yourself in a mirror, true? It is true!