Nonsense 29!

A Song~
Precure Parody!
~Damn You Rio
Sang by Bibury~

Bibury: Rio, I have a song for you!

Rio:....A Song?

Bibury: *Sits down and starts playing the Piano.

~~~~~

Bibury: Damn You Rio. I am done. Stop failing all the time! I'm tired of you and your sister being a huge attention stealer!

Rio:....

Bibury: Damn You Rio. I am done. Stop Failing all the time! You're just another character that everybody adores!

Rio: =_=

Bibury: When you and Ciel were revealed to be related. I've always thought you were the coolest one! Your character was really a hit. I hate to admit. But explain to poor me the reason why: Middle school girls seem to fall for you. Yea, I guess you are kinda cute; IF you had your golden mask on! LOL, calm down, it's a joke.

Rio: You little b-

Bibury: But once your ass started losing to the precures. It was 9 to 10 times, I googled it. So it must be true. You're just another Joker. I don't want to be really mean. So I'll just stop roasting you. LOL, no I'm not, really done with you Rio. You light blue haired cutie that is a Joker 2.0.

Rio: Oh my god...

Bibury: I can't even watch a video with you in it, without laughing my head off! It really hurts me. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. Damn you Rio. But really, I like your voice. Damn you, Rio. Damn... Damn you Rio!

~The End

Some of the lyrics, I made/changed.
Here's the actual video

And this is Miku/Saki Fujita singing (I think..)

Just Imagine Yukari singing this with a robotic voice
Oh my god