Nonsense 54!

Miraculous Ladybug~
Sung by Rio and Ichika~
(Basically, Rio looks like Chat Noir and Ichika looks like Ladybug, besides the hair color, eye color, and skin tone)

Ichika: In the daytime, I'm Usami Ichika. Just a normal girl, with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, cause I have a secret!

<>

Ichika: Another day, I'm back at school. I think about him, he's so cool! He looks at me, I look away. But does he see me anyway?

><

Ichika: Oh oh oh. He's got me spinning round. Oh oh oh. My feet are off the ground. Oh oh oh. And when the sun goes down. That's when I become...

<>

Ichika: MIRACULOUS! Simply the best! Up to the test, when things go wrong! MIRACULOUS! The luckiest! The power of love, always so strong!

><

Rio: I am a cat, just chilling out. But in the night, she's all I think about. I feel so strong, when she's around. She picks me up, when I am down!

<>

Ichika: Oh oh oh.

Rio: Oh no, you'll never know!

Ichika: Oh oh oh.

Rio: My love can only grow.

Ichika: Oh oh oh.

Rio: And when I see her smile. That's when she becomes...

><

Ichika: MIRACULOUS! Simply the best! Up to the test, when things go wrong! MIRACULOUS! The luckiest! The power of love, always so strong!

<>

Ichika : (Just imagine Ichika singing with Rio as the backup singer) MIRACULOUS! Simply the best! Up to the test, when things go wrong! MIRACULOUS! The luckiest! The power of love, always so strong! MIRACULOUS! Simply the best! Up to the test, when things go wrong! MIRACULOUS! The luckiest! The power of love, always so strong!

Ichika and Rio: MIRACULOUSSSSS!

~The End~