Nonsense 44!

Erika's Crazy Sister Pt 3!

Erika: Yo, what up guys. So you all know my sister.

Hime: ('ε`*)

Erika: No, she's not that bad. In fact, this video is dedicated to ALL the nice things she's done. But this one time.....um....uh.....No, she stinks.

Hime: :p

Erika: So you all know how I love picking on my sister. But it's not my fault. She can be just as annoying!

~~~~~

Erika: *Sleeping and hears clicking* Huh! What is that noise?! What is that? Ugh...what's that disgusting smell?

???: Heheheheh

Erika: Ah! It's a ghost! It's a ghost! Oh please, I beg you! Who's out there?! Tell me who's out there!

Hime: *Typing on the computer while drinking her tea* Oh my gosh Megumi, quit texting me! *Sprays around her green perfume* No, you sign out first! No you!

Erika: =_=

~~~~~

Erika: Why does she use my things without asking?

~~~~~

Erika: Don't touch my laptop again. *Leaves the room*

Hime: What a stupid person she is! *Tips her laptop over* Oh, oh my god! Ohhh! Oh gosh! Oh my god! *Carrying her computer* Why did I just do this?!

Erika: *Walks inside her room* What the?!

Hime:....Nothing happened. Nothing...noth- achoo! Nothing happened...

~~~~

Erika: The only things we did as siblings were...meh. We always raced each other to the bathroom.

~~~~

Erika: *Walking to the bathroom*

Hime: *Jumps in front of her and runs to the bathroom*

Erika: What was that?

Hime: You snooze you lose sucka~ *Closes the door*

Erika: *Whispers* Oh you f***ing demon.

~~~~

Erika: Sometimes I just can't wait! One time I had to dig a hole in the Backyard. That's when I realized that was a bad idea! Once, my neighbor caught me in the act. It was so embarrassing.

~~~~

Hime: Megumi, I've had such a nice time with you and everything.

Megumi: I had a nice time too!

Erika: *Mumbles* Oh the girlfrand is here =_=

Hime: So, I'll see you soon?

Megumi: *Nods and blushes*

Hime and Megumi: *Leans in for a kiss*

Erika: Hey sis, can I borrow your nose hinge for a moment? Oh yea, this is the one!

Hime: No, go away!

Erika: Eep!

Hime: Get out of here! Sorry about that, just my stupid sister.

Megumi: It's ok!

Hime and Megumi: *Leans in for a kiss*

Erika: Hey sis, can you stop using all the oils when making your fried eggs please?

Hime: Get outta here!

Megumi: I think I should go now...

Hime: I'm sorry, she's never this annoying.

Erika: And oh sis, can you stop using the toilet on your period please? It looks like a crime scene. It looks like you threw up a hairball. Looks like you threw in Satan's a***hole :3

Hime: =_=💢

~~The End~~