Fifteen

heads up that this is going to be a pretty boring chapter that's mostly filled with information so i'm sorry in advance. it is short though so you don't have to read through too much (:

. . .

four weeks later

Thanksgiving break had just ended and the two were closer than ever. They had both decided to stay at school during break, not wanting to split the other from the children for the week. Their parents, while they had understood, were upset about the decision and made the two promise they would be home for Christmas vacation with the children.

Hermione and Draco were now freely walking around Hogwarts holding hands and sharing kisses, while still having their children near them at all times of course.

Ron had finally gotten over Draco and Hermione being together and they could all now hang out together in the same room without some sort of argument breaking out.

Time was going by faster than ever as they were already planning for their children's fourth birthday in two days. Hermione couldn't stop thinking about how hard it would be to let them go.

The two had just dropped their children off in the day care the school was providing and made their way to Parenting 101. This was the second to last time they would be in the class before the end of the year. Today McGonagall was providing the rubric for the report they had to complete once the children were gone so they could start taking notes.

"Good afternoon students," McGonagall announced once they were all seated. "I hope you've all been doing well and getting along."

Murmurs were heard throughout the class, mostly saying that they were doing good and everyone was getting along fairly well.

"Today I'm going to be handing out the rubric for the report you and your partner will be completing after the children are gone. Please use this information and time wisely as this report will make up your entire grade for this class."

Once she finished speaking, McGonagall waved her hand and a piece of paper appeared in front of each student. Hermione picked hers up and started to skim through it.

When she was done skimming through it, she looked up only to find that she was the last one left in the class besides Professor McGonagall and Draco, who was waiting for her

"Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Granger, may I speak with you two for a moment?" McGonagall called out before the two could leave.

"Of course, Professor," Draco responded. They walked over and stood in front of the desk, hand in hand.

"I see you two have gotten closer," McGonagall smiled, motioning toward the couples enclosed hands.

Hermione blushed as Draco's hand tightened around hers. "Yes ma'am."

"Well that's just wonderful!" She clapped. "So I do hope you two are doing good on this project then? No problems so far?"

"We're doing great Professor," Hermione responded, a blush still on engraved on her face. "Thanks for asking."

"Great. Remember if you have any questions you're always welcomed to ask. Please relay that to the others as well."

"Of course, Professor," Draco said.

"Very well then, you're dismissed."

The couple walked out of the classroom and toward the daycare hand in hand. Once they reached it they collected their children and made their way back to their little house for the rest of the night.