||A Need for Money||

(Y/N) POV

     My eyes flutter open, and the sound of birds singing fills my ears. Everything was peaceful. BEEP BEEP. I jump slightly, well everything except my alarm clock that just went off. I move towards the alarm and turn it off. Ugh, mornings. I mean even though I technically have no emotions I can admit there horrible. I move my feet towards the side of my bed and lazily move towards the edge, and put on my slippers. I lift myself up and begin to move towards my bathroom. The carpet making a ruffling noise as I  shuffle slowly towards the bathroom door. I turn the door knob and push on it l, which leaves the door open.
    I open up a cabinet and grab my toothpaste. I squeeze the bottle lightly leaving just the right amount on my toothbrush. I clean my teeth and brush my hair. I style it and make it look decent, since I'm not going anywhere today. I walk back to my room normally, feeling more awake than before. I look in my stand up mirror in the corner of my room. My body only covered with a pair of boxers. I have a nice body, atleast I think I do. I look away from the mirror and move toward my dresser. Hmmm where is my shirt. I think about what temperature it was suppost to be today. Oh, nevermind I would need to where more than that it's going to be cold. After all it is fall. I grab a light blue turtle neck and black pants. It's simple yet stylish. I walk out into my kitchen and open the fridge. There was no good in there. I hear my stomach rumble. I wanted to be independent after I left my mom's house, but she insisted to lend me money. I refused because it's to bothersome to feel like I owe something to someone. So right now I'm kinda broke and didn't buy any food. I sigh and walk towards the door and grab my wallet and keys. I slip on some black shoes and a blue coat.

(Edit: God damn I changed it y'all happy now... geez)

     I walk out of my apartment and lock the door

     I walk out of my apartment and lock the door. I sighed "It is pretty cold out." I walk towards the elevator and press the up down button. I live on the fourth floor of this apartment complex.
     BING. The elevator made a sound when it got to the floor that I'm on. The doors opened and someone walked out bumping my shoulder, and walked away without saying sorry. People are usually more respectful here in Korea. Must be a foreigner. I walking the elevator and press the button that said "1" with a star next to it. The elevator started going down and when it reached the ground floor it jolted a bit then opened it's doors. I walked out and towards my car. Yes, I have a car. That's the main reason why I'm broke.  I opened the door to my car and sat in my seat and closed the door. I put the keys in the keyhole and started my car up. BUZZ BUZZ. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took my phone out of the pocket in my jacket as it continued to ring. I checked the name on the contact number.
     It was my mom. Unlike my dad, I loved my mom. She was very nice and a bit clingy, she's probably the only reason I have a little bit of emotions. Not a lot, but a little and I'm thankful for that. She is a great woman. Wait, why am I talking to myself. I shake my head and press on the contact. And press the phone icon and it dialed her number.

"Mom, what did y-"

"OMG, my baby answered! Well, I have good news!"She yelled.

"What is it?" I said. I'm so hungry. I hope it's breakfast.

"Honey, do you know what BigHit is?"

"Um, n- wait yeah aren't they the music thingy"

"I guess you could say that. Well, you see the manager of the band BTS quit, and the position is open."

     I move my hand and turned the car off. "And?" I say. "They said that you could possibly be able to be their manager." All I heard was money in my mind, and I need money. I mean I hate people, but money. "When am I going to meet them?" I say quickly. "Oh, wow. I thought you would turn down this, but I guess not." She said. "I would guess today because the job position will be gone quickly. I'll call them about it. I'll call you back, sweety." She said and hung up.
     Um, okay then. That just happened.
I think I might get a job, but I might not since they seem to be pretty popular. I don't know why I said yes, people are bothersome. Oh, yeah I need money. I think I'm going to go the new Café. I think it's called "벚꽃"
(Cherry Blossom). I look type the name in my phone. The place it is located pops up. BUZZ BUZZ. Oh my god. The name mom pops up and I accept the call. "They said to meet them up now for the interview!" He yelled through the phone. She likes to yell. A lot.

"Bu-"

"NO BUTS. Heh butts." My mom says.

     "Anyways...GO NOW! I SWEAR BOY IF YOU DON'T GET THIS JOB! Okay I'm sorry I lost it for a moment. NOW GO!" She yelled AGAIN. I swear this woman is going to break my eardrums. I guess I need to get going. I turn the car back and put the gear into drive. I look out the rearview window and start to drive out of the parking lot. I feel a vibration in my pocket. It was a text from my mom. 'The building is kind of hidden I'll sendyou the coordinates.' Okay, let's get a move on it, then.
     Okay, maybe not because there is more traffic than I thought. I'm not dressed formally, but that might be a good thing because I doubt the want some flashy looking person to accidentally make thousands of fangirls claw at their door.

    The traffic is clearing up and I'm able to move at the speed limit. "Your destination is five minutes away on the right." Siri says. I turn left and park infront of a Café. Guess what it's "벚꽃". Score I can get interviewed then drink some coffee and eat some Bungeo-ppang (it's a fish shaped pastry filled with red bean paste). I decide to walk since its only like two buildings behind the Café.
     I hope they don't noticed how cold I am around people or how much I was not ready for this. O I look at my reflection in the window and fixed my hair and my clothes. I breath in and out. I need the money, and I will not let them in no matter what. Their humans who have nothing to do with me. I will not let them in. I will not let them in no matter how much they are nice to me. People are bothersome and you can not trust them. I push open the door and walk in the building.

- Yo, guess what? Cliffhanger.