||Phones and Shattered Glass||

-Welp, my phone froze and deleted the whole thing and I'm sitting here dying ;-; So plz enjoy this rewrite ;-;
v-v why
______________________________________

     That kid was extremely weird, like what the fuck. I clutch the shirt he gave me, and bring it close to my face. I smell it. Um... it smells...ok? I can't describe the smell. Well. I guess it kinda smells like sweat, but it didn't smell that bad. Man, fangirls would kill to have this. Should I feel lucky...meh.
     I rolled the shirt down my body. Oh my god this shirt is so fucking small on me. Well, unless I want to go out in the pouring rain this will have to do. It's not like I can stretch it out like I can with pants. Whatever I'll just deal with it.
     I walk to the door and turn the handle. I opened it just a little and heard "I LOST MY PHONE!" I walk out in the hallway and head down the stairs. I heard another guy say "How could you lose it that quickly. Are you stupid it was just in your hands."
I reached the bottom of the stair case and spot a small black screen. It was right next to him, how did he not see it? I walked over and grabbed the phone that was sitting on a sidetable right next to the couch. Is he stupid? I tap the light brown haired boy on the shoulder (The lighting for DNA seriously confuses me) "Your phone." He turned to look at me. "Uh, thanks....WAIT, how did you find it?!" He looked so suprised. "It was right next to you." I pointed to the table on the side of the couch. "Oooh! Wait, I don't remember telling you my name. Welp, I'm Jungkook!" I fell back on the couch and relaxed.
     I move my hands to the pocket of my pants. My phone.....where is it. (Oh the irony) I can find someone else's phone, but I can't find my own... oh how ironic that is.
     I let out a deep sigh and sink into the couch. "Is something wrong (Y/N)-hyung?" Whenever someone calls me hyung I don't really now what to call them because well..... I'm still pretty bad at all this Korean stuff...even though I've been here for years. I turn to Jungkook and say "I don't know where my phone is...." He covered his mouth, but it didn't work really well because I could still hear him chuckling. I glare at him and say "Why are you laughing? You lost your phone and it was sitting right next to you." I sigh angrily (Is that a thing?) "Sorry, hyung" He said and looked away from me. This kid is making this conversation very awkward. "Stop apologizing and just help me find it." I stood up and he shot out of his seat. "Hyung...maybe it's in the car?" That's a pretty reasonable answer, but it's still raining. "It's still raining... I'll get it later." Ugh, today is just a 'blah' day. It's gloomy and cold. "Uh, m-maybe we could do something to pass time?" He wants to hang out with me...what is this kid up to? Why the hell not? There's nothing else to do.
     I look around...There's really nothing to do here. "So, what's the plan?" I ask him and fold my arms. "Maybe we could cook something for the others, and take that weight off Jin-hyung's shoulders." I look at him and sarcastically say "Do you even know how to cook?" He looks up at me and say "Hehe....no, BUT you could teach me." Sounds boring, but it would leave a good impression and maybe I'd get a little more mullah(money) "Why not." His eyes light up like he won a prize and he shows off his white teeth with a big smile. So this is why girls love them so much. They're cute.
     I turn and walk towards what I believe is the kitchen. I hear the clanking of pots and pans. I look inside to see a man getting ready to cook a large meal. "Jin?" I ask, and he drops a plate. I quickly cover my ears to block out the loud shattering noise. "Oh my god, you scared me!" He looks down at the shards of glass and sighs. "Now there's a mess." He bends over to pick up a shard of glass with his bare hands. Is he stupid or did he just not notice his hands were bare, I'm guessing both. I move closer to him and grab his hand before he can touch the glass. "Wha?" He looks towards his hand in which I and gripping tightly. "You need to be more careful or you'll get hurt. We both don't want that to happen" I left out the 'I might lose my job' part, but that's for the better. I look up at him and say "do you understand. He nods and blushes. "Ok." I let his hand go, only to hear Jungkook say "Jin-hyung you pulled a Namjoon!" He says and laughs. "I did not!" He retorts and stands up.
"You totally did."
"Whatever."
Jin was about to take a step forward.
"Don't you'll-"
"Ow!" Jin yelped and fell down, luckily not into the glass.
"Step in the glass"
I let out a deep sigh. "Jin, I thought I told you to be more careful. "Sorry, (Y/N)-hyung. Ouch!" He was sitting on his ass bleeding and I didn't want to be fired, so I helped him up. "You know this will affect your performance and you won't be able to practice for a few days?" I look at him. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's true. "Yes, hyung." He looks sad. I sigh and say "Accidents happen." Why am I being so nice. Oh yeah, money. I think. Again Jungkook started laughing and said "You really pulled a Namjoon didn't you!" He turns his head to Jungkook "Oh, shut up would you!" I looked at both of them "What's 'pulling a Namjoon'?"

~Yo yo yo I know I was like dead for a month, but I'm back with another update. This one was kinda all over the place, but it's like 2:00 am so give me a break. Love you guys, and I'm updating tomorrow, too. <3