||Caring||

;-; I'm dead. I tried writing this chapter 3 times and my phone would either freeze or die....kill mE NOW. Sorry, for the late chapter.

      I placed Jin on the couch (Jin is now an object) Jin yelped as I grabbed his foot. "Jungkook, go get me some tweezers please." I said while trying not to hurt Jin. "Can we please go to a professional, like maybe a hospital?" Jin said while wincing as I pulled a bigger piece of glass out with my fingers. "Who said I wasn't a professional. I'll have you now I studied in the medical field for about two years." (That's like half of the time you need to study, so your really not a professional lolz)
"O-oh, sorry." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "I was joking." I said while looking at him with a stoic expression. (momma learned new words)
      "I found the tweezers!" Jungkook yelled from the bathroom and came running out. "Took you long enough." I said and went to pull out a small piece of glass. "So what did I miss?" Jungkook plopped down next to Jin on the couch. "Very, ow, dry-ah humor. Ouch!" Jin said while I pulled more glass out of his foot. "Was it bad." Jungkook asked Jin. "Ye-ow!"
I twisted the piece of glass I was currently pulling out, making a big cut. "Woops." I said and internally smirked.
     Once all the glass was out I put a bandage around his foot. "No, more practicing for a week your foot needs to heal." I said and patted him on the shoulder and headed towards the kitchen to clean up the glass. "Wait, no I'll clean it up." Jin grabbed my hand and I brushed it off and said.
      "I'm not letting you anywhere near glass anytime soon. I plan on cooking for the next week or so."
     "What, but that's my job!"
      "Not for the rest of the week it isn't."
      "Can, I help?"
      "Jungkook your cooking is horrible. I'd rather let (Y/N)-hyung cook."

*Skip to after Cleaning ps I'm Lazy*

     Taehyung walks into the kitchen.(>v>) "Can, I help?" He asked getting really close to me. "Pleaasssse?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and grabbed my arm. "Ugh, fine, and don't touch me." I say this, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know how to cook fried rice, so we're gonna cook fried rice. (Logic) "So what are we gonna make?" He rocked from his heels to his toes. How hyper can some one be? "We're gonna make fried rice with vegetables. Something easy." Taehyung walks over to a cabinet an grabs a big bag of rice.
      "That's a really big bag of rice."
      "And we eat a big amount of rice, trust me."
      "Fare enough."

  *-Time skip. Ever heard of instant-* 
   *rice? Well it's a thing, trust me...*

       Oh, god why... I'm so tired, these boys my god. "(Y/N)-hyung!" Kill me now. I turn to see a redhead running towards me. "Help, Suga is being mean." J-hope said and grabbed my arm. What is it with them and my arm. "Who?" I ask. "Him!" He pointed to a silver haired boy sleeping on the couch. "How is he being mean." He looks like he is dead asleep. "He told me to 'fuck off and die' when I tried to wake him up." Should I scold him, but he's not conscious though, so like I don't know what to do. I've never been a manager, is there some sort of directions for this shit? "Just leave him alone..." Good enough. "But he didn't eat yet." Oh, so that's why. "Okay, let me do it then."
      I walk over to the couch and shake the sleeping body. "Fuck off, J-hope." Little does he know I'm not nice and I'm definitely not J-hope. "Excuse me, is that how you talk to your elders." I grip his shoulder a little hard, but not enough to hurt him. "Eh?" He opened his eyes a only to look up at me and look away. I was smiling, not a happy smile a closed eye smile that read 'I'm going to kill you'. "Sorry..." He mumbled. "Good, now get up and eat. You're already too skinny, and your fans will kill me if I let you get any skinnier." I back away and he sluggishly gets up and walks to the kitchen. I'm pretty good at this.
      I look out the window. The rain stopped...I should get my phone. I walk towards the doorway and put my shoes on. "Where are you going?" Tae asked as he shoved more rice in his mouth. "Finish eating before you speak, and I'm going to go get my luggage." I say opening the door. "Need any help?" He asked. I guess that would be nice. "Sure, finish eating." He shoved the rest in his mouth at ounce, and swallowed it lead by a cough. "Should of ate slower dumb ass." Oops, it slipped. It's not like they don't cuss, so I'm free.
      I walk out the door and Take followed behind. I take the keys out of my pocket and unlock the car letting off a loud beep. Tae rushed towards the trunk and opened it. He grabbed my suitcases, one for each hand and carried them to the house. I grab the smaller bags and open the car door. "Where is that little shit." A bright light shines from within the cupholder. I grab my phone and turn it on. '42 new messages' I then see the dreaded missed calls '23 missed calls from 'Mom'. Oh, shit I'm dead. I browse the messages seeing a lot that said 'Sorry' or 'I love you' I look at the newest message. 'I swear to god (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) if you don't text or call me back there will be severe consicuences....' Oh, shit. I start to immediately text back. 'Sorry mom. I left my phone in the car and it was raining. I was also occupied by the boys.' She replies a mediately. 'Oh, sorry about that, but let's not talk about it. So you got the job. Is it fun? Are the boys nice? More importantly..... are you being nice to them?' I reply 'I'm trying, and no it's not fun they are high maintenance and annoying.' She replies 'Oh, sorry. Are they cute though.' I hesitate, but reply 'I guess. I mean sure' she texts back 'Oooo, is the one and only (Y/N) crushing on them???' Oh, my god. Why? 'Mom, I just met them...' She replies 'I was kidding, god take a joke once in a while.'
      I hear footsteps behind me. "Did you find your phone?" I look behind me. It was Jungkook. "Yeah, I did." I adjust the strap of the bag I was carrying for it to comfortably rest on my shoulder. "Are you going to stand out here or are you coming in?" He points to the entrance behind him. I sigh "Of course I am." I say. "Well, don't just stand there, walk."

~ 你好! Finally I updated. Sorry rough times for me, but you know everyone does. Gotta update for you guys. I wasn't feeling very motivated to do anything and I had no ideas, so this chapter might be kinda boring, sorry. 再见!

-乔雅/Qiáo Yă/my name