||Need Sleep||

-对不起 (Chinese)。ごめんなさい (Japanese)。죄송합니다 (Korean) Pasensiya na (Filipino) . ขอโทษจริงๆ ครับ/ค่ะ (Thai). Tôi xin lôi. (Vietnamese)

Ah, god I'm so tired, today was a long day. I hear my phone buzz. "Your phones been going off like crazy for the last 10 minutes." A blonde boy sat on the couch next to me practically glued to his phone. "It's just my mom." I heard a small chuckle from beside me. "Something funny?" I looked over to me and covered his mouth slightly with his hand, not fully covering a wide grin. "No, it's nothing, so is you mommy worried about you?" He emphasized the word mommy and his grin widened his hand still over his mouth. "Yeah, at least my mom is worried about me." His hand dropped from his mouth, he pouted then looked away. "At least I'm not scary and look like I'm going to kill someone every five seconds." I turned my head away from my phone and said "At least guys don't mistake me for a girl." He sharply turned his head to me and stood up. "Hey, well at least I don't scare them off!" I stood up, too, and patted his head. "At least people don't think I'm sitting, when I'm standing up." I could practically see the fire in his eyes as he clenched his fists. "Fine." He stomped his way up the stairs and disappeared from my sight. "You really made Jimin mad, didn't you. Especially by dissing his height. I looked over at Yoongi who was standing in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. "And..." I walked over to him "Got any alcohol I could really go for something strong." He water over to the sink at put his glass in it.
"Like what?" He moved and leaned on the fridge in front of me. "Vodka?" I asked leaning on the other door of the fridge. "No, but same. I have to deal with them everyday." I think I can relate to this dude. He seems pretty chill, it's refreshing.
"Wow, sounds shitty."
"Trust me it is."
"We should drink together sometime. Take a break."
"Sounds nice."
"Ugh, I'm so tired."
"Same."
I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the stairs. "I'm gonna get some sleep. Tell, the boys not to wake me up." I check my phone. It's around '9:55' I turn it ofc ignoring the messages I had received. I grab the railing and walk slowly up the stairs and to my door.
I open my bedroom door and see Tae laying face first on his bed and my luggage next to him. "Ugh, my back hurts." He flipped himself over and looked at me. "You were so chipper a second ago, were my bags that heavy. I mean I guess that's what you get for carrying them all by yourself and not letting me help." I walk to my luggage and open it looking for clothes that are relatively comfy. I pull out some sweatpants and a tank top. "Whatcha doin" He sits up and watches me pull out my clothes.
I pull off my shirt and run my hand through my hair "W-what are you doing?" He stutters. I swear to god this boy needs to chill. "What does it look like." I begin to pull off my pants, too. "It looks like you stripping." He covers his eyes and my eyes go wide. "What am I a stripper now?" He jumps and I quickly put on pants. "I didn't mean it like that!" I patted his shoulder. "I was kidding, don't go getting you panties in a bunch princess." I walked over to my bed, and laid down. "I'm gonna get some sleep. I'm assuming I'm gonna get an email about your schedule. "What, it's only-" He glanced over at the clock next to his bed. "It's already 10:00, crap we have practice tomorrow!" I sighed, I guess tomorrow's going to be a long day. I close my eyes.

*Time Skip to 1:30 am*

I wake up hearing soft snoring behind me. "Jungkook....no....don't...
eat...my...fooddd." I turn my head bit seeing Tae snuggled up against my back. "What the fuck? Wake up." I tried to nudge him awake with my elbow, but the soft snoring continued. "God damnit Taehyung wake up!" I nudged him harder. Arms reached around my side and pulled me closer. "Mnn...soft." My eyes widen and Tae squeezes harder. "Tae...wake up." I wiggle around a bit.
He's not gonna wake up is he. No use in trying anymore. I close my eyes again. I guess it's kinda cute, and he's really warm. Wait, what am I thinking!? Snap out of it (Y/N).
I feel his arms pull back and I take this chance to turn and lay on my back. Thank god, this is way more comfortable.
Just as I thought I was free I feel a hand placed on my chest and Tae snuggle up against my side. His leg across my own, and his head place on my shoulder.
Oh, god why. This is torture. Just close your eyes relax and fall asleep, easy right?! No, not easy at all. "Tae!" I kinda whispered, but kinda yelled. "Mn...don...wanna..play...Overwatch..." Tae mumbled in his sleep. GOD WHY IS HE SO CUTE! SEND HELP! I move my arm a bit, so his neck is more supported. He has practice tomorrow don't want him sore before he even starts. Why do I even care. I mean my mom has enough money for me to live off of, but she's all like 'You have to be a independent young man. What would you do if you had children.' And I was like 'Okay, my dearest mother.' This is the worst thing ever. I live in a house with seven idols, and I hate being bothered. I pay is good. This a once in a life time opportunity. "No...Jimin those...jeans.don.mak..yur butt...big." What the fuck? Why do guys worry about stuff like that? Nevermind, I need to focus on trying to go to sleep. God only knows if it's going to be a long day tomorrow, too.

- Again, sorry for late update. I was going to update tomorrow, but I got sidetracked, and I was sick. I love you~

P.S. Sorry for crappy chapter.