||Bubble Tea & Panic||

- Namjoon is so cute with his hair down. I'm eating oreo flavored cereal right now, and trying to kill a nat with perfume.

    "(Y/N)! They're back!" Jin yelled at me from downstairs. Man, that boy got lungs. "Coming!" I say and walk out of the bedroom heading for the stairs.

    "Ah, (Y/N) we brought home some bubble tea!" Namjoon said. Bubble Tea? Bubbly tea... Um, what is that? "Um, thanks I guess." They all look at me with anticipation in their eyes. Except for Yoongi, he was already on the couch watching T.V. I lifted the big pink straw to my mouth and took a gulp. "What the hell." I chewed on a ball that came out of the drink. It's really good. "Do you like it?" Jungkook questioned. "Yah... It's good?" It's good, why did I make it sound like a question. "Do you not like it?" Namjoon said. "No. No. It's good just... different? What flavor is it?" I said holding the bottle in front of my face looking at the bubbles. "Green Tea. We thought you might like this flavor since you don't seem like a strawberry type of guy." Namjoon said. I looked at his, it was pink I'm guessing strawberry. "Can I try yours?" I mean it looks good. "Uh, sure." He said and stuck out his arm. Instead of taking it out of his hands, I grabbed his hand and lifted it to my face, and took a sip, because why not? It's a little too fake tasting for me,  kinda like a cough syrup. "Uh..Um. Do you like it." He asked. "Mmm, it's ok," I said and looked down at him. His hair is down today, it looks better down. "Your hair looks good today," I say and he touches his bangs. "Oh, I left them down because of practice..." He says dropping his hand from his hair. I raise my hand and ruffle his hair. "Looks cute," I say, his face bright red. "Uh, thanks Hyung." He says, and I drop my hand. Why did I do that? Oh, no I'm starting to act like my mom. (Usually people don't pay attention to Namjoon in BTS x male reader stories, don't know why he's really cute. #NamjoonNeedsLove) "You should wear it like that more often, and thanks for the bubble tea."

   I head to the room that I share with TaeTae, in hopes to find my phone. I walk in and instantly find it on my desk. "Oh, thank got it wasn't like last time." I gotta text my mom. I pick up the phone and see I have a new message from him... I click on it and it says 'Hope you and the boys are getting along well, and I need to tell you that you guys will go on a variety T.V show next week. Fun right! Well, the shows called 'After School Club. Have fun!' fucking god I have him, he's so annoying. Now to message my mom. Gotta ask her a question.

   I go to the profile called 'Mom' and start typing 'Hey, mom mind transferring about 1,068,210,000 won into my bank account.' As soon as I sent it, a message immediately appears. 'Wow, that's a lot, but I'll add in a bonus for being such a good son and finding a job. I send 6,409,260,000 won to your account.' I fucking love my mom. I text back 'Mom, that's too much.' and a ding is heard on my phone 'fucking take the money' that's my mom for you. 'love you, mom, <3' 'I know.'

   I look at the alarm clock on TaeTae's bedside table '6:35'. Man time flies by fast when you play LoL. I'm kinda hungry again. Hey, I'm a muscular man and I'm tall, I need to eat to keep my shape. 

   I head out of the bedroom and walk down the stairs. I'll cook for myself this time. I hear coughing from downstairs and speed up my pace. I turn to the left and see Yoongi stumbling down the halls and holding on to the wall for support. "Yoongi, are you okay!" I run over to him. "I-I'm fine *cough*," He says and falls down his body shaking. "Clearly you are not. Where are the other members?" I say panicked. I did not sign up for this! "Th-they went o-out." He says weakly, sweat running down his face. Oh, shit what do I do!? In a panicked state, I quickly pick him up bridal style. I mean what else am I gonna do, I can't just leave him there. "P-put me down," He says and punches my arm lightly. "No," I said blankly, even though I'm freaking out. Oh, god if you're real please help me.

   I rush back up the stairs and to my room, setting him down on the bed. "Are you okay?" I say and feel his forehead. He quickly slaps my hand away, and retorts. "I'm not fucking helpless!" He says and tries to get out of my bed. I quickly push him down. "Quit the cool act, and take some help for once," I say. "Fine, I feel like shit. Happy?" He says sarcastically. "Yes. Now stay still." I put my hand on his forehead. Holy shit he's burning up. "Man, you're hot," I say. "I know." He says. "I didn't mean it that way," I said. I lift the dull blue covers over his body and move the pillow under his head. "I'm not a kid." He says. "You're sure acting like one," I say.

   I walk to the bathroom to get a damp towel. I grab a towel and run it under the sink, then ring it out, and head back.

   I open my door and see Yoongi in a worse state than before. He was tossing and turning under the covers. "Strip," I say. "What!?" He retorts. "I said strip. I'm going to cool down your body and wipe off the sweat." I say. "Hell, no!" He yells and pulls the covers over his body to protect himself. "I will force those clothes off of you," I say and walk the bed, pulling the covers off of him. "Wait, no, don't." He tries to push me away, but I'm obviously stronger than a man that is 5'9.  I practically rip his shirt off, as he struggles to get it bag I push him back down and start to unbuckle his pants. "No, I beg you don't." I look him dead in the eyes and pull them off, revealing... Kumamon patterned underwear. I hold in a laugh, but a little chuckle escaped. "H-hey don't laugh." He says. "Whatever, Suga Bear," I say and put the cold rag on his bare chest. He flinches at the contact and says "C-cold." I look at him with eyes that say 'no dip Sherlock'. "God, you're sweaty." He blushes and pushes my hand away. "I can't help it. Stop it if you don't like it. "Nah, I'm good. You feelin' better." He nods and just lays still on the bed. "Why, are you being so nice? I didn't imagine you'd go this far to help me." He says. "Well, I don't want to lose my job, now do I?" I say and continue to wipe his body with the cold, damp towel.  "Thought so." He says and he looks away with a saddened expression. "Are you disappointed? I can say that I was also worried about you at the time. Is that what you wanted to here?" I say and sigh. I mean I was worried and might as well make him happier. "Kinda." He says, brushing the hair out of his face. 

   I lift the towel off of his body and had him his shirt. "You can sleep in my bed tonight. I'll sleep on the couch." I say and grab an extra pillow out of my closet. "Thanks..." he says and pulls the covers over himself. "You're welcome."

- I all of a sudden got inspiration so here it is, have fun waiting because I have a lot of school work.