||Benefits||

-Behold the long awaited chapter.
______________________________________

     Two can play this game, my dear, dear Jin. Don't underestimate what I can do just because I won't open up to you. I'll show you a side of me that no one has seen in years. Just you wait, on camera is not an option, neither is anywhere with hidden cameras. Damn, I really need to figure this place out more.

     Jin starts to talk his fans through a screen, avoiding the awkward situation between us. After about fifteen minutes he still hasn't even glanced in my direction. Am I being ignored? I fucking hate being ignored, which is kind of ironic considering the type of person I am. "Jin, I'm hungry..." I say and he looks over at me confused. "But you just a-" cut him off by saying "I'm hungry." He paused and looked back at the screen then back at me. "Uhm, okay?" He turns back to the camera and waves goodbye. "(Y/N)-nim is being lazy, so I guess I'll have to take care of him. Bye." He says and smiles for his fans.

     Once the camera was turned off he looked back me and says "What is this about? You ate only like forty-five minutes ago." I am kind of hungry anyway, so I might as well not lie about wanting a lot more food. "What can I say I'm a tall guy. I need more food than you." Seeing his reaction to that was funny, he just blushed a little and looked away. "O-oh, I should have known. Wait, you aren't that much taller than me!" Snacks aren't that much to eat, but he probably thinks I want a full meal. "I only want some snacks," I say in and his face goes to an 'are you serious' face. "Then go get some. Bring some back up here for me, too." God this man is stubborn. "I don't know where they are." He sighs, frustrated, then gets up and walks out of the room.

Wow, that was easy but annoying. I might as well let myself look around the room, maybe I will find something interesting. Quick, I gotta do this before he returns, it looks like there are some places in his room where 'things' could be hidden. I don't know what I am expecting, but I hope it's good.

     First, I look in his desk drawer and find nothing but pens and a notebook. Then, I think I'll look in his dresser I open the dresser and fin a lot of pink clothing and other light colors. Maybe something will be hidden under his bed. I rush over to his bed and look under it, and see a black an white book. Why would he hide this book unless he didn't want others to see it. I look at the cover and see a mask on it and the words '50가지 그림자' (Pretty much Fifty Shades of Grey, but the whole books in Korean.) I try to hold in my laugh, seeing as a guy is reading such a book.(not discriminating plus the Korean version is better I think, they chose the wording well.)

     I hear footsteps getting closer to the room, and I slide the book back under the bed and return to the position I was in before I decided to snoop on him. I wonder if he likes that kind of stuff. I doubt it because he gets embarassed so quickly, maybe he just likes reading that kind of stuff.

     The door and the one and only Jin walks in, holding a bag of '허니버터칩' (Honey Butter Chips) and a bag of '꼬깔콘' (Korean Bugels). "Don't eat all of the '허니버터칩' Hyung." He hands me the bags and sits down next to me texting on his phone. I can't help but be awkward in this situation after seeing that book. "So uhm, do you like romanc- I mean Overwatch?" Oh, god no I don't even play that game, I guess I just blurted it out because I heard it from Tae. "I prefer LoL, but yeah it's okay." Oh god, fuck, ruined it. "Actually I've never played LoL." He turns his head towards me as fast as the speed of sound. "헐! You've never played LoL, what is your life!?" Damn, I didn't know it was a sin in Korea to have heard of LoL. "I don't usually play video games..." He practicly jumps in to his desk chair and opens his laptop. "You need to try it." He says.
     The game was up and rolling, and me and Jin had already switched seats. I slammed the keys down as I start getting attacked by a character by the name Akali. "Shit..." I say as I practically break his keyboard. "My keyboard!" Jin says. He slams the laptop closed. "Ow, dude my hands!" I say and he flicks my forehead. "No, more LoL for you young man!" He says and pulls his laptop away from me. "Dude, I was in the middle of something" and he quickly retorts. "Yah, in the middle of breaking my laptop." I remember the fact he called me young man. Like what? "Who do you think you're talking to. I'm older and your manager. Have more respect." I say with a hint of anger in my voice. "You know what they're probably on their way home... I should make them lunch... haha." He says and scoots away akwardly.

Well, that was interesting....

    I look back at the desk and see that he took the laptop with him. "Really... fuckin' really" I really wanna just shoot someone right now, but I gotta keep my cool, just breath. In... out... In... Out... Better know to get back to managing.

- I have nothing to say other than I'm a peice of shit and a slow updater. Well, this was a crappy chapter pardon my horrible grammar and english. I'm literally writing nonsense so this chapter is at least 1003 words long lol. Lol now it's 1011.