||Dislike||

-Yo, author here back at it again with another update. Yes, I will check the grammar on the other chapters, too. It's so boring. BUT THIS CHAPTER IS THE BEGINNING! ♡♡♡

      As the clock on the wall keeps ticking I grow more bored. There's nothing to do. Oh, right I'm poor and can't afford anything fun.
      I lift my phone and turned it on seeing a picture of me and my mom hugging. I sighed, and shut my phone off. I stood up and put it on my nightstand, and sat back down on my bed. I looked over at the clock next to my bed that was ticking away. Why you gotta be so loud bro. My phone which was right next to the clock lit up. SERIOUSLY I have to get up again? I get up grab my phone then sit back on my bed. I typed in the password to unlock my phone then looked at my text messages. It was the unknown number that called me. I think his name was Jimen, no it was Jimin. I look at the message. 'Jimin' had sent a text about the info of where I'll be staying.
      Another message popped up 'Do you need to be picked up?' I began to type 'No, I will drive in my car.' After I sent it another message popped up. Damn, he is a fast typer. 'Kk' As soon as Kk came up I new exactly what the type of person he was.....annoying. (Lol sorry if you use the phrase Kk I do it to XD)
      I began to type back 'I expect that you have a room set up for me? I do not mind rooming with someone as long as they don't touch my things.' It's gross when you don't know where their hands have been. (It's a personal pet peeve of mine) 'Noted. You'll actually be rooming with one of our members. His name is Taehyung.' Well okay then. I hoped that I wouldn't need to, but okay.
      I look back at the clock. It's time. I hope I don't hate them, but that's really unavoidable for me. I really hope this Taehyung dude stays out of my business.
      I grab my big purse and throw it over my shoulder and grab the handles of my two rolling suitcases. I roll them down the small hallway from my bedroom door to the front door. It's quite a cramped apartment, but it's not low quality. I stop in front of the door and unlock it. Then, I roll my luggage outside and lock the door.

-Time Skip to le Road Rage-

     The traffic is worse than this morning, and it was pretty bad. The guy infront of me suddenly moved up like ten feet. Like what the fuck man, you could've done that before asshole!  Then, all of a sudden we start driving at a normal pace. Fuck yeah! Then, the people in front of me stop again. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD BITCH MOVE! Did I mention it's RAINING!

-Time Skip to le Calmness-

       Finally, I'vereached the place I'll be staying at. It's um.....big? It wasn't small, but it wasn't huge. It was the size of a loft, but then again I've been living in mansions for almost my whole life. (I actually live in a big house)

Le Example

Kinda like this

Kinda like this

     I get out of my car and close the door. Then, it hit me, no literally, that it was raining outside. How did I forget? Who knows? I decide it might be a good time to run because I don't want to get struck by lightning. I sprinted to the front door opened it the slammed it shut.
      I noticed seven pairs of eyes staring at me confused. "I suppose you're (Y/N)-hyung? Well, I'm Jin nice to meet you!" He then looked me up and down. "Um, would you like a towel?" He said while pointing at my soaked clothing. Oh no! I forgot my clothes in the trunk! Ugh, why? Jin walked off towards what I would guess was the bathroom.
      "Hi! My names Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope!" A boy with a wide smile said. "You know you would look much more handsome with a smile on you face!" He said and lifted his hands towards my face. Which I am guessing he was going to touch my cheeks. I hate being touched. I lightly pushed his hand away. "Don't touch me." I said with a bitter tone. He looked at me with a confused face. He got the memo a bit later and took a step back. I looked him up and down. This one is too happy, I will keep an eye on him.
     I see Jin speed walking back to the walk way with a towel in his hand. "Here!" He smiled. Why are these people so happy? It's weird and it doesn't feel right. Maybe that's because I've been unhappy my whole life....Anyways.
      I grabbed the towel out of Jin's hands and proceeded to dry off my hair. It's good enough, I'll just hold on to it. "Taehyung could you take (Y/N)-hyung to his room?" Jin said. A guy with Gray-ish hair walk towards me (DNA hair colors are so complicated in lighting so I'm guessing) "I'll rooming with you, so I'll show you the way." This man seems so friendly... WHY IS EVERYONE SO NICE. (He'll meet Suga's personality soon)
      He takes me up the stairs to the room we'll be sharing, it was simple. Of course only on my side his side was cluttered.
      I left everything in the car so I don't have and stuff to put up or anything at all. It did come with bed sheets though.
      Ugh, these clothes are sticking to me. I start pulling up my shirt, and when it was of I noticed Taehyung backed up against the wall staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I said bitterly. "Um, nothing..." He said and looked away from me. The me standing there with my shirt of.    "Sure...right. By the way can I borrow a shirt." I looked at him as he moves to our closet, well I guess it's his cause there's no room in there anymore. 
      "This, ones big on me, so you might be able to fit in it..." Taehyung was still staring at me.
      "May I ask why you're staring at me." I looked at him with no expression. I saw him tense up at my gaze. "Um...you're body..it's um...really nice?" I could tell that he was trying to make it not sound weird, but it still does. I feel flattered, but I'm not going to let him in just because he flattered me.
     I snickered at how weird what he said was. I looked at him his eyes were wide, and his face was bright red. He was looking up at me with such a cute face. No (Y/N) don't do it! I just want to pet him he is so adorable. NOPE NOpe nope. "What?" I stared down at him. "You, should smile more!" He said and ran out of the room.
      Shit, (Y/N) what the fuck was that! What are you fucking doing! My weakness has always been extremely adorable things. My mask will not break because of cuteness.
      WAIT! I didn't learn all of their names. I'm going to need to know that. Woops!

-Taehyung's POV-

      Why the hell did I run out of the room. Now I look like a moron. Why is he so hot!? He is even cold and mysterious, and that makes him even more hot! Why did I have to room with him?

-Did a little something for you my dudes. Taehyung is adorable and no I'm not going to just focus on one. Plus Yoongi is my bae so I'm not using favoritism. Plus, my second place bae is J-hope. My hope. My angel. 😚😍😭