-4-Y/N or Elena?-

4: Y/N or Elena?
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: Stefan having to choose between you and Elena.

*Edited*

You went on walk to blow off some steam, you and Stefan gotten into a huge argument based on the one person you've competed with... Elena. With every argument you had with Stefan it always seem to bring up Elena, you've never been too fond of her. When Stefan told you about how Elena broke his heart multiple times you wanted to break her, but you couldn't since you were human and she's a vampire.

~Flashback~

You and Stefan were at the boarding house, doing your daily lunch. You and Stefan were happy today but something was bothering you and Stefan could sense that.

"What's wrong?" You hummed looking at Stefan from the back.

"Nothing, just thinking." He stopped cooking, letting the food get simmer. He dust his hands and wipes them on a towel on top of the table.

"That's not a nothing look, you're thinking about something. What is it?" You sighed, but also something told you not say anything but you went for it anyway.

"I was just thinking why would hurt you so many times and you were still with her." You said, you could tell that Stefan was getting annoyed because this had to be the fifth time you asked this question.

"I also told you, Y/N." Stefan said, you looked at him as if you wanted more to that answer.

"Ookay?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Y/N what do you want me to say? That back when I moved back here I was madly in love with Elena. Yes I was because she looked exactly like Katherine, but that wasn't why I fell for her. I wanted to get to know her, but she wasn't the one for me." Stefan said with an attitude, he was tired of repeating this to you over and over again.

"And what about now? I something see the way you look at her Stefan, and it's not a friend look at each other way." Stefan rolled his eyes losing his patience.

"Y/N, I've told you many times before there's going in with Elena and I. We broke up months ago!" He started to raise his voice at you. You were not liking his tone.

"Oh really? What if you see me looking at Damon the way you see Elena?! Would you like it huh!" You walked from the kitchen to the living and Stefan was walking right behind you, he grabbed your arm and spin around to you to look at him.

"That's not the same thing?" You scoffed and laughed at his face.

"Not the same thing Stefan?! It's the exactly the same thing! Damon and I dated while you and Elena were a thing!!" You yelled getting louder at each other.

"Why are you always bringing this up?! Elena doesn't mean anything to me anymore?!" Stefan yelled.

"Because, I see the way you look at her Stefan?! The way you look at her, you never look at me the way you do to her! Sometimes I think if you really deserve each other." You stormed off leaving the boarding house.