-15-Danger-

15: Danger
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: Klaus needed you for the sacrifice to break the curse.

When Klaus came to Mystic Falls you found out that he needed you and Elena for the sacrifice, he needed to kill both doppelgängers in order to complete the curse. Stefan was scared for his life, he's come up with many different options to save you but with each choose he made, it would make it worse for you. Instead of protecting you from harm you ended up getting hurt. Stefan was furious with himself, there was nothing he could do to stop the sacrifice from happening but if he tried to stop it, he would end up dying along with you. Stefan thought it was the perfect plan but Damon being Damon feed you his blood so when you died you become a vampire.
The nightfall came and it was time for yours and Elena's sacrifice. You waiting shakingly and impatient, Stefan tried to keep you calm but there was nothing in the world to keep you calm it was only of a matter of seconds that Klaus would arrive to take you away and kill you.
"Stefan I'm scared." You say pacing around the room biting your nails. Literally.
"I know Y/N, I'm scared too. I don't want to lose you but since Damon feed you his blood you'll be coming back as a vampire." You ran your hand through your hair not believing it, not only you were going to die but you'd come back as a monster.
"I'm not only scared for the sacrifice Stefan." You say with sad eyes, Stefan knew what you meant by that.
"You're scared of becoming a vampire." Stefan finished you're sentence. You looked down at your feet. Words couldn't form of how afraid, scared, and guilty you really were.
"It's okay to be scared Y/N, but just know this. I'm always going to be by your side helping you through everything." You smiled at what he said, maybe being a vampire wouldn't be so bad if Stefan would help you along the way. Stefan lays a passionate kiss on your lips, it felt forever. He pulls away with a smile across his face, soon his smile drops.
"He's here." Soon your heart beats faster, you heard footsteps coming towards you. As your turn your head you saw Elena coming with fear in her eyes.
"Are you ready?" She asked, nod you're head. You intertwined your fingers with them and walked along side by side all the way outside where Klaus had his annoying smirk.
"Ahhh. My doppelgängers. Stefan how lovely is to see you again, come to see the doppelgängers being taken away?" Stefan just glared at Klaus with angry eyes. As much he wanted to rip out his heart and stop this ritual, he couldn't. Klaus sticks both of his hand out, Klaus gives him the evil smile at him Stefan wanted to throw himself at him but I️ stopped him.
"Can at least we say goodbye?" He motions that we can.
"Stefan when you see Damon tell him that I️ love him." Elena says tearing up, Stefan nodded giving her a hug. Elena went to stand next to Klaus but she passed right by his hand refusing to accept his hand.
"Hey, Stefan look at him." He refused to look at the love of his life, he kept glaring at Klaus who kept smiling devilish waiting for the last doppelgänger to come to him.
"Stefan please look at me. I️ don't have much time." You say when finally Stefan looked into you eyes with such depressed eyes.
"I️ love you Stefan." You say in a almost whisper.
"I️ love you more Y/N." You bite down your lip to stop yourself from crying to loud.
"Stefan close your eyes." Immediately Stefan nod his heads saying no.
"Yes, yes. Close you're eyes." Stefan did what you said and closed his eyes, you stood on your tippy toes and planted a lustful and passionate kiss on Stefan's lips. You pulled away as you held onto his hand.
"I️ love you Stefan." Was your last words when you slowly started to back away from Stefan sliding your hand away from his. Than next thing Stefan knew he felt a gust a wind, as he opened his eyes no one was in front of him.

~ritual~

There were two dead bodies on the ground, Jenna's and Julie's, one body that was stabbed in the back, your lovely boyfriend Stefan. You kept trying to go to him but when you tried to pass through the fire it didn't let you through. Elena was on your left devastated that Klaus killed her aunt.
"Now the blood of the doppelgängers. First it's the blood of the Petrova bloodline, than it would be the blood of the (Your Last Name) bloodline. Elena was first to die in the ritual, there was a little chance to speak to Stefan.
"Stefan why would risk of being here and try to replace Jenna?" You asked trying to be close to Stefan but not to close to the ring of fire around you.
"Because I️ love you Y/N. I'll do anything to get you back into my arms. Even if that means risking my life to save yours. I️ knew Klaus wouldn't accept me to change places with Jenna." Stefan said groaning out of pain from the stake stuck in his back.
"Than why come? You got hurt." You say quickly looking back at Klaus who was sucking the life out of Elena.
"I️ wanted to see you as a human one last time." This is why you love Stefan so much, always saving others before him.
"Stefan-"
"Now my dear, it's your turn." You look into Stefan's eyes not wanting to leave his side. Suddenly the ring of fire dropped down, Klaus extended his hand so he can pick you up from the ground.
"Shall we than." You stared at him with hatful eyes, you got up from the ground and walked passed Klaus hand slightly pushing it away. As you were almost to the top you passed through the dead bodies that were in the floor, Jenna's, Julie's, and Elena's.
"Sorry for the mess dearly. I'm surely after your dead, your beloved boyfriend would love to clean up after me." You looked back at Stefan who was still in the ground struggling to pull the stake out of his back, he turned his head towards you. You felt a tear fall down your cheek.
"Rot in hell."
"Mhm, you're welcome."
Klaus' witch started to chat in Latin the small fire in front of her became large letting Klaus know it was time to feed on you. Klaus pulled your hair back exposing your neck to him, you held in your breathe getting ready to feel the pain. You closed your eyes as you felt a sharp pain on your neck, you were slowly getting weak would all of sudden everything turned black, the last thing you heard was Stefan yelling.
"NO!"

Third Person
Klaus dropped your body on the floor, he drained the blood of both doppelgängers, killed a vampire and a werewolf. He completed his ritual of becoming a true hybrid, his eyes turned yellow as the blood was dripping down his mouth. Soon he started to feel he was turning into a werewolf but at the same time he was feeling pain because Bonnie came out of nowhere and was chanting trying to weaken Klaus. At this moment Damon came out snapped the witch's neck, Damon ran by your side and picked you up bridal style to laid your body next to Stefan. Damon took the stake out of his back as Stefan felt relieved. Stefan was in tears to see your lifeless body next to him.
"Take Elena, make sure she wake up. I'll take Y/N." Damon looked at Stefan confused.
"What about you?"
"I'm not leaving until Klaus is dead. Just take Elena back to the house." Damon than left the scene without another word, Stefan picked you up in his arms as he watched Elijah standing in front of Klaus as he was surprised to see him, Elijah than sticked his hand into Elijah's chest ready to rip his heart out.
"I️ didn't dropped their bodies at sea!" Klaus screamed, Elijah looked at him as if he was lying.
"I️ have them kept in a warehouse, if you kill me you'll find them, ever! I'll take you to them, you have my word!!" Stefan looked at Elijah with worried eyes, he wasn't sure if Elijah was going to back out of the deal.
"You do it I'll take you both out." Bonnie said
"It'll kill you." Elijah said, Bonnie just glared at him.
"I️ don't care!" She said it behind her teeth, furious at Elijah.
"I'm sorry."
"NO!" Stefan yelled as Elijah and Klaus sped away.
You gasp loudly, you notice your no longer at the ritual. The first person you see is Stefan sitting next to you with a glass of cup of blood.
"Hey you."
"Hey you." You scrunched your eyebrows at confusion of Stefan's face, something happened that made Stefan feel like he got defeated.
"What's with the face?"
"Elijah betrayed us again. Bonnie was close to killing Klaus and Elijah got away with Klaus." You sigh heavily wondering why Elijah betrayed everyone again.
"Hey. We'll get Klaus, with or without Elijah. And we will do this together." You tell Stefan in the eyes, Stefan felt happy of what you said. You grabbed the glass out of Stefan's hand and drank it in one shot. It at first tasted horrible but then it was satisfying, it filled your tastebuds. "Even if it takes all eternity do it, I️ know I'm going to have you by my side."
"I️ love you Y/N."
"I️ love you more Stefan."
Stefan leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on your kiss.

Sorry guys for MIA, but I'm trying my best to make more updates but work and school has me busy.