-37-Alone At Last (Part 2 of Betrayed)-

37: Alone At Last (Part of 2 Betrayed)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: You finally made it to your parents cabin after Stefan left you on the bridge where he almost killed you. You wanted to be left alone.

Third Person

It's been many hours to arrive at your parents cabin, you were wet from the pouring rain, shivering, coughing uncontrollably possibly sick, your feet were sore from all the walking, you sat on the couch staring at your wall for god knows how long. You kept replaying what happened in the Bridge, anger was rising when you thought about Stefan, but you would cry knowing you almost died along with your sister because of him.

You dropped your phone purposely on the road in front of the bridge, you didn't want anyone calling you, or texting you. You wanted to be away from the world just at least for a day, not thinking about vampires, doppelgängers, witches, or hybrids, nothing.

You stand from the couch but you felt really weak from walking many hours and possibly you have pneumonia that needed medical attention but you didn't want to leave the cabin. You removed your wet clothes heading upstairs to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Meanwhile, Damon, Elena, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Bonnie, we're crazy looking for you. Asking the townsfolk if they had seen you, trying to reach you by phone call but it was no use. Stefan felt extremely guilty knowing he left you alone on the bridge not knowing if you got hurt along the way heading back to town.

"Have you guys heard from Y/N?" Damon asking the gang in Elena's house. Everyone was stressing at the fact that you haven't been found. The bell was rang at Elena's house, everyone looked at the door heading over there checking to see if it was you. Elena opened the door thinking it was you but it Stefan. Everyone groans going back to the living room.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked his brother who is still outside waiting to enter.

"I wanted to see if Y/N..." Damon looked at his little brother furious because of him you are missing.

"You lost that right when you threatened her and Elena off the Wickery Bridge. She's gone because of you, Stefan." Stefan stared at his brother stunned, lost for words, not knowing what to say.

"Have been able to track her?" Stefan asked Damon, he licked the bottom of his lips.

"You think we haven't tried that already. Y/N doesn't want to be found, so I suggest you let the people who actually care about her find her and better hope she doesn't see you." Damon slammed the door at Stefan's face, he stared at the door for a few seconds then leaving trying to find you.

Damon came back to the group as they all stared at him a bit surprised.

"What?" Damon glared at everyone, they all cleared their throat resuming about finding you.

In the cabin, you exit with a towel around you heading into your old room. You sighed heavily remembering the last time you were here, you picked out an outfit from the closet to wear that was warm and cozy since it's cold outside.

You noticed there was no log to start a fire to keep you warm, so you went to the side of the house retrieving wood. It felt nice to away from the town and not constantly looking over your shoulder worrying if someone was trying to kill you. You returned inside the house starting the fire.