-55-No Humanity Y/N

55: No Humanity Y/N (Part 3 of Gone Too Soon)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: you force Stefan to turn off his emotions.

Before leaving the rave I texted Enzo to meet me at the party. After an hour passed by I waited for Enzo outside leaning against a random car. I turned my head seeing Enzo parking right behind the car I was leaning against to.

"There you are. Finally. Where's your date? Don't you wanna show her off in front of Stefan?" I smiled at Enzo.

"Afraid she doesn't find me as fascinating as I do." I chuckled under my breath.

"But you have an accent. Surely anything you say is automatically fascinating." I raised an eyebrow flirting with him.

"Afraid we found the exception. Told her I was a vampire and her eyes glazed over. Literally. Pure and utter disinterest." I looked at him as if he wanted me to say something for exposing himself as a vampire. I just chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Stefan's been looking out for Sarah since she was a baby. Which means he will protect her at any cost." I said trying to give a clue to Enzo.

"Okay."

"So what do you do when you want someone to have nothing to do with vampires?" I asked him.

"Compel them not to care about anything to do with vampires." I nodded my head with a smile.

"Y/N L/N, you're a genius." I smirked.

"Why, thank you. Finally someone is seeing my genius plans. Now why don't you I show you some of my other talents?" I placed my hands in his chest in a flirty tone, but I only did that to grab his phone. He stepped back a bit.

"Sorry love. You're beautiful and all but I only have eyes for Caroline Forbes." He walked away from me I turned my dead watching as he kept walking further away from me.

I smiled to myself knowing I successfully grabbed Enzo's cellphone. I unlocked his phone looking for Sarah's phone number.

Stefan's Pov

As Y/N walked I tried to find her but I was possible to find here. Instead I found Elena leaving a voicemail to Bonnie.

"Hey. It worked." I told Elena.

"It worked? You're Y/N's emotional trigger?" Elena responded with happiness.

"I saw it in her eyes. She's still in there." She sighed in relief.

"We just have to go find her." Her smile dropped.

"Wait.. she's gone?" I nodded my head. "Stefan she made it very clear that if we mess with her, she's gonna retaliate."

"Then we find her, we lock her up and I push until I break through. I can get her back, Elena. I know I can. I love her." Elena looked at me.

"I know Stefan. Okay, let's go find her." My phone began to ring, I pulled out from my back pocket seeing the caller ID was Enzo. I rolled my eyes.