-40-Your Death-

40: Your Death
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Julian kills you in front of Stefan, sending you to the other side.

Third Person

When you heard that Stefan and Elena had for away from Markos and that Liv and Luke were after them as well. Stefan texted you to meet him outside of Whitmore College, he wanted to tell you something. By the sound of his voice that something was bad. You ran as fast as you could to meet Stefan at that the place he told you to meet him at.

You waited for Stefan for about an hour when Stefan, Elena, and Damon came out of the car. You sighed I'm relief Stefan walked over to you happy to see you. He kissed you passionately on the lips, and you kissed back. He pulled back placing his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"What now?" Asked Stefan to Damon who saved Stefan and Elena from being killed by Liv and Luke.

"Since you are finally back in the arms of the love of your life, you need to be as far away from here as you can possibly. This guys won't stop until either you and Elena are dead." You looked at Damon confused.

"We can't just drop everything and leave town, we have our friends and family here." Damon walked closer to you.

"Y/N, it's the only choice we have. Elena and I will go back to her dorm room and pack some things and meet you guys back here." Damon said as he and Elena left, leaving you and Stefan alone in the parking lot.

"Where do you want to go?" Stefan asked breaking the silence. You looked at him with a smile.

"I don't know, I've always wanted to Paris or Greece." Stefan raised an eyebrow walking towards me placing both of his hands next to your head.

"Wherever you want to go, I'll be right beside you never leaving your side." You smiled, Stefan leaned in placing a soft passionate kiss. Your lips felt like they were on fire. Stefan puts his forehead against to your staring deeply into your eyes.

"Hey, have you guys seen Maria? I can't find her anywhere she should been back by now." Stefan steps a bit back but still close to you.

"Tyler?" You asked but he looked at you weird.

"Sorry, I'm not Tyler. My name is Julian I'm using his body for now until I find another host. My wife Maria, she went to help him and other doppelgänger and she hasn't returned." You looked back at Stefan waiting for him to respond.

"I'm sorry Julian." He narrowed his eyes not knowing what Stefan is trying to tell him.

"About what? Where is Maria?" He asked a bit more angry.

"She's dead." You were stunned and you saw Julian eyes darken. Stefan stepped closer to him trying to comfort him but he smack Stefan's hand.

"Don't touch me. If it weren't for you or that other bitch Maria would still be alive right now." Julian looked very pissed, you saw his intentions he was ready to rip Stefan's heart out.

"If they want a doppelgänger dead, I'll do them a favor." You felt something terrible was going to happen, you vamp speed in front of Stefan when Julian ram his hand through your chest grabbing your heart and ripping it out. You gasp as a tear fall from your eyes.

"No! Y/N!" Your body began to desiccant and fell on the ground. Julian was shocked he did that but when he saw the pain in Stefan's eyes he knew this was better than death.

"I may not have killed a doppelgänger but I killed the love of your life. Death would have been too kind for you Stefan. Now you will all eternity without her just like I'll be living without my Maria." Julian vamped away Stefan holding on tight onto your dead body. He cried into your hair holding as tightly as he could.