-25-Pregnant-

25: Pregnant
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: You find out that your pregnant, with Stefan's child.

*Yes I know that vampires can't procreate but with this book let's pretend.*

I've been feeling sick for the past two weeks and a half, every morning I wake up and I would head straight to the bathroom. I don't know what's gotten to me lately, I've never been sick before. As I exit the bathroom I see my boyfriend with a worried face. I've known Stefan since he got to Mystic Falls, we've been best friends for four years. After Elena dumped him for Elena, Stefan and I got closer. One day Stefan got drunk and confessed his feelings to me, we ended up in his house in his bedroom. A few months after we realized that there was something between us, we decided to give it a shot. And now we've been together for three years heading into our fourth year.

"Hey Y/N, threw up again?" Stefan walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I hummed enjoying his warmth. "Yeah I did. I don't know what's up with me, I've never need sick before." I said turning around to face Stefan as I wrap my arms around his neck planting a kiss on his lips. I pulled away to stare into his forest green eyes, I was genuinely happy with Stefan and so was he.

"Well that's always a first time for everything, babe. You want breakfast?" I nod my head agreeing. I went to the bathroom to check if my monthly friend had arrived. I noticed that I never got it, I've been three weeks late. I started to have a mini heart attack, I rushed downstairs to ask Stefan a question.

"Babe, when was the last we had sex?" I asked bluntly. Stefan started to think while cooking breakfast. "Umm, nearly three weeks ago. Why?" He turned around facing me, he saw the concern and worried face I had.

"I-I'm late." Stefan raised his eyebrows not knowing what I was talking about. "What do you mean you're late?" He leaned against the counter.

"Stefan it's been three weeks since I haven't gotten my period, and I got it every month around the same time." Stefan was a bit lost, I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I had to spell it out for it. "Stefan, for the past two weeks I've been getting sick, morning sickness. I'm always emotional, and I haven't gotten my period." I gave him the duh face as I try to put two and two together.

"W-Wait. Are you telling me that you're-" Stefan widen his eyes and looked at my stomach. I wasn't completely sure myself but that explains everything why all of sudden I've been sick and throwing up. "There's one way to be sure." I said as a lightbulb came into mind.

Later that day Stefan got me a pregnancy test from the drug store, he got me three to be extra sure. I went to the bathroom to pee on the three sticks, as I left the bathroom Stefan and I had to wait two minutes I put an alarm for two minutes. We were a anxious to find out the answer, Stefan was pacing back and forth the room I felt like he was making a hole on the floor of how much he's been pacing around. I was sitting on the bed biting my nails. "Stefan what if it's positive?" I asked wondering either or not he still want to be with me I was really pregnant. Stefan came over to me sitting next to me grabbing my hand, he looked into my eyes. "Y/N, if it's positive I'll be your side and I'll take care of you and the baby. I'll love you more everyday, I will protect you at any cost." I had tears in my eyes, I leaned against his forehead. Than we heard the alarm go off my heart started to beat so fast that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. I checked the test and my mouth dropped. "It's positive. Stefan it's positive." I said with excitement in my voice, Stefan's eyes lit up and rushed over to check the test. He saw the plus sign.

"We're pregnant?" You nod with tears in your eyes while laughing with joy. "We're pregnant! We're having a child!" Stefan wrapped his arms around me and lifted me spinning me around. He was so excited to become a father, he's always wanted to have a child with the woman he loves dearly and that was me. We were having a child and I couldn't be happier.

"Y/N, I. Love. You. So. Much." Stefan said in between kisses. I could tell the happinesses he had in his eyes, he wanted something like to happen to him.

LilRell1 this is a shout-out to you! You've voted and commented a lot, I really appreciate that I also put by your name *DSO* this is your second shoutout! ❤️❤️❤️