-59-Bonnie and Clyde-

59: Bonnie and Clyde (Part 5 of Gone Too Soon)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: you and Stefan have been killing around campus and having too much with it until the fun was ruined.

Third Person

Stefan tells Y/N to jump and she does what she's told, she jumps and wraps her legs around Stefan. She places her hands on the back of his head deepening the kiss.

Y/N moan uncontrollably as he makes his way to her neck, sucking onto her clavicle leaving hickeys.

Stefan vamp speeds to Y/N's dorm room placing her on the bed. Stefan unbuttons her pants and throwing them in a different part of the room.

"Damn already wet. Couldn't you have waited for me." Stefan said in a seductive tone.

"Having you like this, I don't think any girl would wait." Stefan removes the panties and didn't waste any time attacking Y/N'a womanhood. She moans even louder thanking the world that everyone is gone for Spring Break. She places her hand onto Stefan's head so he would go further.

He pulled away removing his pants and throwing them in the same place were he threw Y/N's pants as well. He continued attacking her core, all you heard was slurping sounds and wet noises. Stefan stood up playing with his shaft.

"Mine turn." Stefan demanded, if it was possible Y/N grew more wet. She liked it when he demanded her.

She grabbed his shaft and pumped it a few times before she put it in her mouth. Stefan leaned his head back with pleasure, Y/N kept bobbing her head in a motion that left Stefan wanting more. He wanted her whole mouth in him. Stefan grabbed her hair so she would go deeper.

Hearing her gag made Stefan extremely hard, when she pulled away, she would spit on it and look at Stefan as she would suck on his cock.

Stefan pulled her away and sped to the floor as they were both fully naked, he didn't waste any type of time and slammed into her. She screamed his name.

"Ugh, Stefan!" He started hard and deep. "Fûck! Don't stop, that's feels so fûcking good." Y/N digging her nails onto his back. Stefan groan and moaned of the sensation. Y/N flipped them and she was not on top of him. She began riding him like a pony.

"Oh shit Y/N, whatever you do don't stop. That feels amazing." Y/N did what he wanted and kept riding. Stefan grabbed one of Y/N's breast sucking on them.

"Oh fück!"

Y/N fixed her legs as they were side by side Stefan's hip and starting bouncing on his cock. This made her moan even louder.

"Shit, Y/N!" Stefan moaning her name.

Stefan grabbed her hips and began thrusting in a fast paced, she had to place her hands on his chest from keeping her from falling backwards.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that Stefan. Ugh, oh my goodness! Fück, don't stop! Fück me harder Stefan." Y/N kept shouting. Stefan flip them again, now Y/N ass was up and slammed into her again.

"Ah! Stefan!" Her voice was beginning to wore out of all the screaming she's doing. He would smack her ass leaving his hand mark, Stefan licked his fingers placing them in her core adding more pleasure, Y/N's eyes rolled back. Stefan was bounding her like no other. Stefan was leaving wet kisses on her back.