-63-Founding Family Party

63: Founding Family Party
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan escorts you on the first founding family party.

-1864-

Your Pov

Tonight was the night of the Founding Families Party, I was completely and utterly nervous Stefan Salvatore asked me to be his escort for the night and I couldn't be more excited.

I've been waiting for this moment my entire life, we'll not really but I've been waiting for Stefan to ask me out.

He's so dreamy, I'm hoping after the party we can be more then friends, I really want to be his girlfriend.

**********

Nightfall arose and I started to get dressed, my sisters helped me strap the corset I was dying but damn I look good. I waited patiently for Stefan's arrival

There was a knock at the front door and a smile creeped upon my face.

"He's here." My sister said in a singing voice, I rolled my eyes playful and headed downstairs. Stefan was greeting my parents, he glanced my way and his mouth dropped speechless.

"Y/N, you- um, you look absolutely beautiful." I blushed tugging a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you Stefan, you look handsome." Stefan extended his hand, I grabbed his hand.

"Shall we?" Stefan kissed my hand and I blushed.

I know it's short.

Sorry guys this one may not be one of my best chapter.

I had this chapter for probably the longest, it's honestly not my best work but if you guys like it I'm glad.