-31-Betrayed-

31: Betrayed
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan betrays your trust with using your life and taking you to the bridge where your parents died, just because Stefan wanted Klaus out of town.

Third Person (I haven't done third person in a long time 😂)

You were just done doing your shift from the hospital, you've been volunteering there for about four months. You walked outside into the chilly weather to your car to head home, you were hoping to see your lovely puppy Casper. You dropped your keys to the ground and you cured under your breath. As you picked it up, you felt someone behind you, you looked in the reflection of your car and jumped when you saw Stefan.

"Oh my gosh. Stefan. You nearly gave me a heart attack." You said having your hand against your chest, Stefan didn't react, smile, nothing. He was serious. "Stefan? What's wrong?" You asked starting to feel a bit scared.

"Klaus didn't want to listen to me about leaving town and taking his hybrids with him. So I need something to motivate him." Stefan said in a low dangerous tone walking closer to you.

"Stefan wait. Klaus doesn't need me, he needs Elena." You backed up to your car going no where else, Stefan came really close face to face.

"Elena isn't the only one he needs to make Hybrids. He needs the blood of the first born. That's you." You widen your eyes, before you can react to anything, Stefan covered your mouth with a cloth taking you into darkness.

You wake up in a moving vehicle, you slowly wake up noticing you are in the front seat. You looked behind and noticed Elena was in the back awake.

"Elena?" You noticed she had fear in her eyes, she's never seen Stefan like this before. Honestly it scared you too. "Why are you doing this Stefan?" You asked fixing your position in your seat.

"Klaus didn't leave town like I told him. He thought I he can do whatever he wants in this town. Well not anymore." Stefan was different, really different. He seemed more obsessed with revenge in Klaus than making sure Elena and I were safe.

"You're nuts. Stop the car." He didn't listen to Elena.

"Stefan stop the car." You said raising your voice. Stefan just looked at you and back at the road. You bit your lower lip and shake your head. After being in the car with Stefan for about 20 minutes Elena phones rings. Stefan snatched her phone from her hand.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Hello Damon." He said.

"Stefan? Why do you Elena's phone?" Damon asked, Elena and you exchanged looks.

"Because she's with me in car so is Y/N." Stefan said it like it was nothing. Like you and Elena were not his problem. Which hurt your feelings, Stefan is, well was your best friend you even felt you had feelings for him.

"Stefan don't do this, you don't need to this. Leave them out of th-" Stefan hanged up on Damon and threw Elena's phone out the window.

"What the hell Stefan?!" Elena yelled at Stefan. He didn't care at all, he wanted to keep his plan going.

Damon looked at the phone and didn't believe his one brother hanged up on him. I groan in frustration, he had to ran to Klaus and explain to him what's going on and what Stefan is doing with the girls. Klaus was in a party in the Lockwood mansion, with his Hybrids around. Damon caught Klaus talking with Carol and tapped him in the shoulder.