-67-The New Y/N-

-67: The New Y/N
Y/N (Your name)

Imagine: Y/N gets a new hair due which everyone is in love especially Stefan.

*SMUT AND FLUFF*

Y/N's Pov

I need a new hairstyle, I've had the same one since well.. ever. My hair is long, straight and brown. I'm always getting confused my by cousin Elena Gilbert, which is extremely annoying. Don't get my wrong I love my cousin but she can be such a attention seeker.

The only difference about us is that I was born with powers. My friends even gave me a name, a superhero name. The Scarlet Witch.

Apparently I'm a prophecy to either rule or annihilate the cosmos.

But I choose to use my powers to good and not for evil. Every time we face our next villain are always afraid of me, and their response to me is that I'm supposed to be myth that there's a whole chapter dedicated about me in something called the Darkhold.

But I never gave in to those urges.

What was I talking about... oh yeah about my hair. The only reason I want to change my hair is to impress my boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore. Oh he's so dreamy.

We've been dating for three years we even have a house together. We bought this gorgeous house a year ago and we're obsessed with the place.

*Later in the Evening*

I did it, I finally changed my look. My hairstyle and the look of it and I'm obsessed with it. I've never looked better. I feel confident like I can do anything. I can't wait to show everyone especially Stefan.

I texted everyone to meet at the grill for two things, we're celebrating that we finally defeated our big and bad that was terrorizing the town and wanting to murder everyone in to. Especially my cousin because she's the doppelgänger, Whoopty Doo no shocker there. And second was because I changed myself.