-32-Identical Rippers-

32: Identical Rippers
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan is your identical twin brother, you guys were cursed as rippers. During the war, Lexi helped Stefan and yourself but, you had the most problem controlling your blood lust.

*this is a request by KaileighRyan2022 thank you again for giving me another request! You're awesome!*

~Back in 1864~
Your POV

Stefan is my twin brother, I'm older than him by two minutes. Damon is my oldest brother. We grew up in Mystic Falls with our father Giuseppe Salvatore, our mom Lillian Salvatore died when we were kids. Stefan and I were inseparable growing up, we did everything together. He showed me how to properly play chess, how to dance, we did hikes, we told jokes to each other, and many more.

When Katherine came into town, my brothers grew fond of her they admire her. They would always talk about her and it drove me insane. But Katherine brought her brother to town (yes I know she doesn't have a brother in the show, but let's pretend she has one)

he was insanely cute, light brown hair that formed perfectly, hazel eyes that once you stare into his eyes you can never come back from air

he was insanely cute, light brown hair that formed perfectly, hazel eyes that once you stare into his eyes you can never come back from air. He came up to me with a smile that my heart skipped a beat. I've never seen anymore more beautiful. He gently grabbed my hand, to introduce himself.

"Good evening ma'am. My name is Henry Pierce." He kisses that top of my hand and I blushed. I curtsy with dress showing Henry I was being polite.

"Good evening, my name is Y/N Salvatore. These are my brothers, Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore. Stefan is my twin brother and Damon is my older brother." I explained to him. He smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

~Couple Months Later~

Its been a couples I've known Henry and Katherine, Damon and Stefan are still wrapped around Katherine. Stefan and I drafted apart when Katherine came into town, but I'm also spending a lot time with Henry. I've drawn to him, I do everything he says even sometimes I don't want to. I might even love him, I mean I think I do. He told me a secret that I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone, he and Katherine are vampires. He would feed me his blood and he would give any promises about us being together forever along with Katherine, Damon and Stefan.

The same day, Henry feed me his blood I was planning to become a vampire the way he describes it, it sounds amazing. I wanted to feel free, run until I can't run no more, hear the crickets chirp all night not being bother by it, having unbelievable strength that I know I'll protect myself. By that same day my stupid twin brother Stefan told our father about Henry and Katherine that they are vampires. It ruined everything, almost everyone in town was a vampire, Katherine and Henry were taken. Damon, Stefan and I went to recuse then by we all were shot and killed in cold blood. We woke up with the gun shot wound healed, blood stain and a huge hole on our shirt.