-35-Control (Part 2 of Identical Rippers)-

35: Control (Part Two of Identical Rippers)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: You and Lexi meet up in New Orleans to see Stefan sent off into the war. The three of you have a good time until Damon ruins the reunion by bring in a girl who bleeding making you lost control. Lexi and Stefan help you by reminding you all the good things you've done to going off the rails.

~Back in 1942~
Your Pov

It's been 81 years since I was turned and same with my brothers. I haven't seen Damon since we were turned, he's never paid a single visit to us he's still upset of the fact that Stefan made him turn into a vampire. I mean I don't blame him but he doesn't have a right to be this upset with him. After meeting with Lexi she's helped me a lot to control my blood lust, since I had it worst then Stefan. It took me a while to finally get the controlling my blood lust around blood around humans down but I still have my moments.

Lexi wrote me a letter wanting to meet her in a bar at New Orleans. My brother Stefan is going to be sent off into WWII, I know for a fact he isn't going anywhere without saying goodbye to me. I wasn't very far from New Orleans actually I took a cab over there. I had to compel the cab driver since I don't really carry any money.

I enter the bar there was a lot of people there, I was looking for my brother and Lexi as I spotted someone in a military uniform, I instantly knew it was Stefan. I sneaked up behind him covering his eyes, Lexi covered her mouth trying to hold in her laugh.

"Guess who." I said in a singing voice. I bit my lower lip also trying to hold in my laugh.

"Mmm. I wonder who could it be?" He said playing along but he already knew that it was me behind him. We use to play this game while we were children, it was our favorite game growing up. He grabbed my hands uncovering his eyes revealing who was behind him.

"How'd you know I was going to be here?" He asked as I took a seat next Stefan. I looked at Lexi basically telling him that it was Lexi who told me. "Ahh, never mind I already know who it was. But thank you Lexi, I really needed to see my twin sister before I get shipped off. This means a lot to me." He hugged Lexi and turned to me with a wide smile on his face. Our faces dropped instantly when we caught the scent of blood. Stefan stood up looking where the scent was coming from, we both knew who we were with blood but he was looking out more for me. I have the worst blood lust.

"Did you actually think you were going to leave without saying goodbye or not having to get my gift from your older brother?" I widen my eyes knowing exactly who was speaking, Damon.

"Damon. What are you-" I stopped speaking when he brought in a girl who was bleeding from her neck. The closer she was coming the urge I had to rip her head off and ducking her dry. I tried to move behind Lexi but Damon sat where Stefan was sitting and the bleeding girl was literally next to me as blood kept coming out of her neck.

"What the hell is wrong with you Damon?! You know what blood does to Stefan and Y/N. Especially to Y/N." I stopped listening to what they were saying the blood was getting to much for me. I needed the blood now, I wanted it now. I felt my fangs piercing through my gums as always, feeling my veins popping out from under my eyes, my wyes turning bloodshot red. I couldn't take it anymore the urge is too strong before I can lay a finger on the girl I was pulled back from my twin brother Stefan. Lexi had to also pull me back. My mind was set to drink every ounce of blood on that girls body.

"Y/N, breathe you can do this. Remember what I caught you, the blood doesn't control you. You've some good for many years already, don't ruin it." Lexi trying to talk to me but I wasn't really listening. Hearing the girls heart pumping blood throughout her body, how blood keeps escaping her neck.

"Oh come on, it's just one sip on the neck. Y/N why are you letting them tell you what to do? It's gotta tough to not have one ounce of human blood inside of you. Let loose and you'll end up like me, carefree, strong and powerful." Damon wasn't helping at all but what he was saying was kinda making scene. No! Y/N no! Be strong, be strong! Breathe.

"Y/N don't listen to Damon. This isn't you and you know it. Think about all the good things you did by not feeding on any human. Think about how many lives you saved, if you do this the guilt will eat you up from the inside and out. I know you don't want that on your conscience. Do it for me please, I don't want you to lose yourself. You're my sister and I love you. Please come back to me." Hearing Stefan's words calmed me down, my fangs back back, my veins and eyes returning back to normal. It was like I can hear my own mind now. I looked at Stefan with a sad look, I almost killed someone tonight but I controlled my bloodlust. I also looked Lexi she seemed very proud of me, and I felt proud of myself. I actually controlled it. I did it.

"Thank you Stefan." I said to Stefan his smile grew wide. "Thank you Lexi." I said to my next mentor I've ever had in my life. Literally. We looked back and noticed that Damon was gone along with the girl. After today I know I can be around blood because I finally overcome this problem. I don't know what I do without my twin brother and Lexi.

Here's another chapter.

BAM!!

This request goes to KaileighRyan2022 thank you so much for this! I had fun writing this story 😁😁😁