Chapter 1: He's beautiful

Hello guys~ so this is another fan fiction of our favourite gay OTP, VKook. After watching DNA I was so overwhelmed by Taehyung's beauty I just couldn't stop myself from writing this. I hope you'll like it and will give it a chance~  love you all, and continue to stay awesome .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

he camera's lens clicked when the brown haired male pressed the button. The beauty of the sky was captured by his camera, his proud smile forming his lips.

The cool breeze made the trees dance, and nature filled his nose with its scent; he took a deep breath to fill his lungs, and then out again. The summer breeze was about to disappear, and soon the autumn would be welcomed. 

The students around the young male weren't even watching where they were going. They bumped into him, into each other, and objects in the way. Jungkook just rolled his eyes; it was all because all their eyes were fixed on was on their phone screens. Even he, who loved photography, art, and social media, didn't get distracted by his phone when walking, especially to his class.

It had gone a few weeks since school started again after the summer holiday. His class had even had a few little projects already, but none major. He and his classmates were suspecting their professor would give them their big one now for the rest of their semester.

Jeon Jungkook was a student in Bachelor of Fine Arts at Seoul University. His major was photography: it had been something he had always loved ever since he was a small child. He had always been the responsible one in his family to take photos at events, gatherings, and so on. He just simply loved it, and when his family gave him the blessings of studying it further to try and make a job out of it, he was overjoyed. See, the male was from Busan, and so had to move to Seoul into the dorms to study what he wanted. He had just been home in Busan for the summer holidays, so it wasn't difficult to see his family every once in awhile.

As he arrived in his auditorium, he found his usual seat between his two best mates, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon. They had already arrived, so he greeted both of them.

"You're later than you usually are," Namjoon commented teasingly.

Jungkook nodded. "Lots of students everywhere, blocking my way as usual," he replied, causing the two to chuckle. 

They didn't have to wait for long until their professor would appear. Once she told the students what project they would be given, their previous suspicion was correct: they have given the last big assignment for the rest of semester, so until the Christmas holidays. As she told them, each student in the class would have to find their own personal model. They could decide for themselves to find someone professional or someone who'd just agree to help, although it was a benefit to find someone with experience.

The University would pay the models as they'd literally give all their time for four months to the students as they'd be given several small assignments along the way with their model. Jungkook and his classmates were given two weeks to find their model and to let the professor register them.

"What are we gonna do?" Yoongi whined, obviously not knowing how to get an own personal model.

"I think I know," Namjoon suddenly said, a smile creeping up on his face, "I know a really handsome guy who's just a few years older than us. I have to see if he can be my model." And immediately afterwards he ran out of the auditorium (after being allowed of course), leaving his friends alone in wonder.

"Lucky him," Yoongi muttered as he rolled his eyes. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Too bad we can't be each other's models," he said. They both sighed, but Yoongi seemed to had been in deep thoughts as Jungkook tried to get his attention, but didn't succeed. "You okay hyung?" he asked. He still didn't respond. "Yoongi hyung?"