Chapter 2: Why should I help you?

I hope you've been excited about more updates~ here's chapter two, and don't forget to enjoy yourselves, and I'd love to see votes & comments as well .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe three males waited for the model Jimin called after. He said he'd think about it, but as Jimin suggested, he could meet up with the photographer - aka Jungkook - and then make up his mind after being given the chance to persuade him into working with him.

The nervous student tried to come up with lots of beneficial arguments to let him be his model, and he felt confident in succeeding, but just as someone knocked on their door, his mind went blank, and his feet suddenly went all jelly. "How the fuck am I supposed to persuade him hyung?" he nearly cried to his friend as his model went to open the door.

"Taehyung, I'm glad you came," they heard Jimin say, another deeper voice humming, entering the room. Jungkook jumped to his feet immediately, but almost regretted it when he saw the elder model walking towards him with the most intense stare Jungkook had ever witnessed his entire life.

"Who's Jeon Jungkook?" he asked right away with his dazzling deep voice, not even bothering to introduce himself.

"I - I am," the younger surprisingly stuttered, slightly raising his hand to grab his attention, although it wasn't needed as the model seemed to have guessed the lonely student was the one who needed him.

"Okay, I am listening," he said boldly, crossing his arms over his chest, taking a seat on the chair by the desk behind him.

Jimin walked up to him with a slight glare. "Taehyungie, you should at least introduce yourself."

"Taehyungie?" Yoongi asked confused. "I thought you said he was your senior?"

Jimin nodded. "In modelling, yes. He entered Big Hit before me. But we were classmates back in the days."

"Back in the days?" Jungkook asked. By their appearance alone, they looked like to still be going to at least high school.

"We're twenty-six years old, both of us," Taehyung added, surprising the two roommates.

"Twenty-six?" they blurted out, not even trying to cover up how flabbergasted they were.

"I know we look young," Taehyung smirked, flipping some hair away from his eyes. "So, I'm still waiting." Jungkook didn't speak up, firstly being slightly intimidated by the beautiful model's intently staring, secondly, his mind went into a curly mess. "If you don't have anything, I'll just leave."

He stood back up on his feet, already having his back against them as he headed towards the door, but all of the sudden Jungkook broke. "Please don't leave!" he yelled, surprising everyone in the room. "I really need your help. I don't have anyone else. I asked all of my friends, hell even my friends' connections. Jimin asked your colleagues, and no one was able to accept. I can't fail, or else I might not be able to graduate. Please, I beg of you," he blurted out, hoping to change the heart of the model.

"And why should I help you?" he asked as he crossed his arms again, staring at him, waiting for a good answer.

"Because you're my last hope, and if you refuse, you'll be the responsible one to crush my dreams."

Taehyung seemed to have twitched slightly, not knowing what to say at first. Although his sour expression seemed to have softened. "Fine, I'll help you. But just because I don't want a whiny teenager up my ass."

Jungkook was so overjoyed he wanted to hug the model, and so he did. Taehyung, however, seemed utterly disgusted and immediately pushed him away. "One rule," he growled, "don't touch me."