Chapter 8: I'm a hugger too

So sorry for the long update, so I made this chapter longer than usual~ I hope you'll like this chapter and stay tuned for more .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook had trouble falling back asleep that early morning as he wanted to move his body more, but the being beside him prevented him into doing so. He didn't want to possibly wake the elder.

Jungkook never believed he would experience Taehyung sleeping beside him; feeling the elder's warm breath onto the side of his neck. Goosebumps started to rise on his white skin and his heartbeat was starting to race faster.

He felt sensitive all of the sudden. His mind was rushing through with all sorts of scenes; scenes of him and Taehyung - scenes of them together.

Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes as he stared at the younger in the darkness. He crept closer until he felt his breath on his ear. "I can feel your boner," he whispered.

Jungkook immediately pulled back up against the wall whilst staring at the model. "It - it's my phone," he stuttered.

"Liar," Taehyung smirked, "your phone's on your nightstand."

"Go to sleep," Jungkook whispered and turned around. He felt embarrassed. Utterly embarrassed. That's what he gets when he let his thoughts run wildly.

What was he thinking? Taehyung was right next to him! Letting such thoughts run wild through his mind was suicide.

Although it was uncomfortable, he had his back facing the elder and eventually managed to fall asleep. The next morning wasn't very fortunate either. Of course, you guessed it: he woke up with another erection.

But Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. Yoongi was gone as well.

The young raven-haired student stretched his body before jumping out of his bed and grabbed a clean pair of boxers as he walked towards the bathroom. What Jungkook didn't notice was that the shower was running, he was too tired to hear it and therefore walked straight in.

As soon as he had stepped inside, he heard the shower loud and clear, but it was already too late as his model was standing inside, all nude.

"A model can get at least some privacy, can I not?" Taehyung teased with his smirk as soon as he spotted the student behind him.

"I'm - I'm sorry," he stuttered, now feeling completely awake. "Why didn't you lock the door?"

The elder didn't answer him as he just gave him a wink - or was Jungkook imagining it? - and Jungkook rushed out of the bathroom again.

By the time the situation was happening, Yoongi had returned back to the dorm, along with Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook," he said cheerfully, "good morning!"

Jungkook stared at him but quickly snapped out of it. "Yeah, good morning."

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Is he always like this?" Jungkook asked suddenly, though the other model had no idea what he was talking about.

"Who?" he asked confused.

"Taehyung!" he suddenly yelled.

"Yes?"

Jungkook turned around so quickly he made him look like he was caught stealing something. "You!" he yelled. "Why are you like this?"

Taehyung stared at him dumbfounded. "Like what?" he asked with his brow raised.

"Jungkook, mate, what's gotten into you?" Yoongi said as he stepped closer to his roommate.