Chapter 5: What have I done now?

Hey guys! Sorry for taking such a long time to update... I feel absolutely terrible but I've been working a lot lately and I've been so tired and unmotivated. But when I saw new comments and BTS' comeback I wanted to write again so I tried to focus more on this story.

I hope the wait was worth it and I'll try to be quicker from now on. I'm also only 100 followers left to reach 4k, which is just absolutely mad. LOVE YOU ALL~ xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣaehyung had turned his head to glance questioningly at the slow male behind him. "You coming or what?" he asked.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Yeah."

This time, Taehyung replied only with a smirk and said nothing else as he picked up the camera stand and carried it to their next spot outside the closest church they had picked out earlier.

When they placed the camera down, Jungkook found the bouquet of flowers he had wrapped in earlier when Taehyung bought it as he was getting something else; he gave it to Taehyung, though he only frowned back.

"Take it," Jungkook said.

"You hold it," he argued back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We talked about this earlier Taehyung," he said, "you'll be holding the flowers."

"I changed my mind," he said stubbornly, "plus, it matches well with your pink cheeks and lips."

Jungkook couldn't help but blush at his comment. "Stop doing that," he muttered, thrusting the bouquet to the elder.

"Do what?" he played stupid. "I'm not doing anything."

Jungkook was sure he'd strangle him at any moment with his remarks just to escape his embarrassment. "You know well what," he just said back, though Taehyung's smirk only grew.

"What exactly am I doing, Jeon Jungkook?" he whispered as he had leaned towards his ear.

"It would almost seem as if you're flirting with me, but that's impossible, isn't it, as you're only helping me because you don't want a whiny kid nagging at you, as you put it," he said sassily.

"Actually, I said - word for word - 'whiny teenager up my ass', but I guess you're right," he chuckled.

Jungkook was slightly taken aback; he hadn't expected the elder to laugh as sweetly as he did as if he didn't mean it anymore. Did it mean the model wasn't doing it for himself, but for the student as well, or was Jungkook overthinking again? After all, Kim Taehyung had an unpredictable personality and he always managed to amaze the college student till his jaw would be hanging, but that was what so great with the model and why Jungkook found him pleasing to have around. He was actually quite likeable, and Jungkook was starting to notice this.

The elder male stood at his point where they marked for the photoshoot as he waited for the student to switch it on and stand beside him.

After he did so, Taehyung glanced at him. "Give me the bouquet then," he said as he took it out of the younger's grip and posed as they discussed for the picture. Once it was taken, they faced towards each other and held hands as they held onto the bouquet together with intertwined fingers.

Jungkook's heart was pounding. He didn't know why, but looking into the elder's big and soft eyes with a slight smile forming his big pink lips to curve made his heart pound faster than usual. His gaze was focused onto Jungkook, and Jungkook only. Having Taehyung's full attention made him nervous as well. What should he have done after the pictures were taken? Should he thank for finally being cooperative, or was he supposed to take it granted as Taehyung had indeed agreed to the job?