Chapter 9: Playboy calendar?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"What makes you think you'll lose me?"

The student jumped slightly to face the person behind him, Taehyung, but he wasn't alone; the principal was with him as well.

"Your model told me what happened," she started, "he'll be getting a punishment. At first, I was planning him to be banned from our school grounds, but he explained your situation, and I don't want the matter to be a punishment for you as well, Jeon Jungkook, as you're a fine student so he can continue to be your model. But I expect the graffiti to be washed away in the meantime," she explained whilst giving the two stern looks.

"I'll help him," Jungkook offered, though Taehyung subtly glared at him. "Since he's my model, he's also my responsibility. Thank you very much, you won't regret it."

The woman nodded. "I'm sure I won't. I'll be seeing you again, Kim Taehyung, but as of now, help this young man with his projects."

Taehyung nodded as he bowed respectfully. "Thank you."

The woman walked off, and finally, Jungkook turned to the elder. "What the hell were you thinking?" he said, though not too loudly, in case anyone would hear them. "What did you tell her?"

"That it was me. I said I was frustrated and angry, so I did it. Then she asked me why and the reason for me to draw us, so I told her I'm in love with you. She told me it was a bad idea to express myself and to get your attention, which I agree with."

Jungkook couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "You told her that?" he asked.

"Yeah, it was the best excuse I could come up with," he said casually.

Jungkook couldn't lie: that hurt slightly. He wanted Taehyung to say what he told the principal was true, not an excuse. But he couldn't say that to the elder; he'd tease him about it and he'd know that Jungkook actually likes him. He'd like to be left alone when it comes to his personal feelings.

Jungkook had always been getting mixed feelings when it came to Taehyung. He's not even sure how he's feeling, but at least he knows Taehyung doesn't dislike him any longer, and that's a relief. He surely didn't want him to hate him still.

"Jungkook, you okay?" the elder asked after the other wasn't responding to him. "Jungkook?"

"Huh?"

"I asked if you're good? It's okay if you hate me. I did get you to do a very risky thing. You were worried if we'd get caught, which we barely escaped, though I wasn't thinking about the consequences afterwards when people would actually see it. I'm sorry, Jungkook."

The raven-haired quickly pulled the elder into a tight hug, burying his face into the other's neck.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked questioningly. He probably didn't even notice it himself, but Jungkook definitely did. 

Jungkookie.

He almost cried in joy. Did that mean he was allowed to call him hyung? Was the model finally accepting how close they had become?

"No, I'm not mad," he finally replied the elder, "neither do I hate you. I'm just glad you can stay," he said with a sweet smile.

Taehyung smiled sincerely too. "Me too," he said, "me too."

The two males were in Jungkook's room whilst trying to come up with an idea for their new project.