Chapter 6: You might consider black

Sorry for the typos. I just wanted to update for you all, so I hope you'll like this update~

Let get it... LEGGO

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe students strolled out of the auditorium with a new assignment in mind, though all Jungkook was thinking about the penalty he and his model would have to do. As he suspected, Yoongi was the only one to get a top grade, though Jungkook was just a grade below him. He got A whilst Yoongi got an A+. He just did something more spectacular than he did, and so he and Taehyung lost their bet.

"It's all your fault," Jungkook muttered to his model on their way to their dorm.

"My fault?" he asked with a scuff following. "If you had done better than Yoongi, then we wouldn't lose, now would we?" he said sassily.

"We wouldn't be doing this in the first place if you didn't suggest this stupid shit!" Jungkook cursed.

Taehyung didn't seem that offended or mad. As in the matter of fact, he was smirking at the younger male. "But it's exciting, isn't it? Doing something against the law. I'm surely looking forward to it. We have to do it tonight."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're literally insane," he muttered under his breath, though the other heard him.

"I know, and that's why you're growing to like me," he smirked back with a wink. "I'll return back here after I've eaten my dinner. See you later Kookie. I'll be generous to treat the paint." And with that, he just disappeared from sight.

Jungkook let out a long and heavy sigh as he collapsed on his bed in his dorm room. Yoongi just appeared again, alone, and joined Jungkook with a sigh. "Already a new project," he mumbled as he hugged his roommate whilst resting on his chest.

"Taehyung is coming back and forcing me to continue that fucking stupid bet he made up."

Yoongi rose up his head as he looked at Jungkook in the eyes. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that," he laughed out loud, "are you really doing it?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes whilst breathing heavily. "Taehyung surely is, and he'll literally drag me out if I try to refuse."

"Man, he's so weird," Yoongi snickered, though Jungkook didn't find it funny one bit. "But he's fun. I can't believe he's able to make you do something illegal. I'll look forward to seeing that wall when I wake up tomorrow," he smirked and returned back to his bed with his laptop on his belly whilst already starting to plan the next project they were given.  

"I can't seriously be doing this though," Jungkook continued to chat as he sat up and stared at his roommate. "I mean, if we get caught, there are big consequences, but Taehyung doesn't get that. I'll lose everything."

"I don't know man," Yoongi replied nonchalantly, "he'll do everything to get you out. It's how it is, Jimin said so. And just run the fastest you can if you hear someone. You're a fast runner."

"What about Taehyung?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "I don't think he's that fast. I don't even think he'll try to escape. Maybe he wants to do this to get kicked out of here and I'll end up with no model at all." Jungkook thought for a moment. What if that was true?

"Taehyung wouldn't do that," a voice suddenly said by the door, which, of course, was Park Jimin.

"Sorry Jimin hyung, I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but how can you possibly know? He really wants us to do this together," Jungkook explained as Jimin sat down beside him.

He sighed before he looked back at the younger student. "I know that's the impression Taehyung gives, but he isn't that bad. He's going through a tough time and he just likes to believe he doesn't care anymore, though he still does. He likes to take risks and the only reason he wants you to join is that he's grown fond of you," the elder explained to him.

Jungkook's jaw literally dropped from hearing this. "Fond of me? He hates me," he disagreed.

"That's not true," Jimin said as he shook his head. "He seems to like you more than he's showing you. He's just probably challenging you to see how you take them on. If he likes the way you handle things, he'll definitely get gentler."

"So, what, if I do this stupid penalty with him, he'll like me? Is that what you're saying?"

Jimin chuckled at the younger male's clueless expression. "I'm not a mind-reader Jungkook, so I can't say much on my best friend's behalf, but I've known him for years, so yes, I believe he'll treat you much better if you challenge him back. He likes that when someone takes control."

Jungkook fell silent and lost in his own thoughts. That was why Taehyung kept on mocking him of his nerdy personality and his own strict rules because he wasn't daring and tough enough for the elder model. But strangely enough, Jungkook wanted to meet the elder's expectations. He didn't want Taehyung to think he couldn't have fun. 

Jungkook was startled awake by the banging by the door from his sleep as he had managed to doze off in bed whilst thinking. He hurried over towards the door, only to find Taehyung standing there with a huge grin on his face with a big black bag by his feet.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook yawned as he stretched his arms, "what - "

"Don't tell me you fell asleep and forgot?" Taehyung asked as he raised his eyebrows whilst checking out the half-naked male in front of him. "Damn, you fit."

Jungkook only now realised he must've taken off his clothes in his sleep as he does that when he's too warm.

The student quickly ran for his clothes that were on the floor, but as Taehyung entered the room, he stopped him getting into his clothes. "You might consider black, and a hoodie."

Jungkook glanced down at his clothes that were a white t-shirt and light blue jeans. "Yeah, you're right," he said as he headed towards his wardrobe and only grabbed for the black clothes he had, and soon he was ready.

But he was still nervous. He wanted to continue to deny. He wanted to call the elder model mental and go back to his sleep. But for some reason, he didn't want to do that anymore. Seeing the mischievous smile on the model's face only made his own grow and soon they sneaked out of the room quietly.

This is mad, Jungkook kept thinking to himself, this is mad.

Taehyung glanced his way at times to make sure he was okay, though Jungkook thought it was because he wanted to make sure he hadn't bailed on him.

"I'm still here," he muttered after the elder had turned for the third time, though Taehyung just silently giggled to himself and lead the way to their crime scene.

"Here it is," he presented proudly as they stood in front a big ugly brick wall in the middle of the campus.

"This is too open," Jungkook objected as he glanced around. "If someone passes by the windows, they'll surely spot us and call on the security."

Taehyung smirked as he approached the student. "Don't be such a baby Jungkook," he whispered, "we've come this far. Let's just do it without any further objections, yeah?"

The way Taehyung said it was so seductive and irresistible Jungkook didn't even realise he was nodding to him, which made his smile grow.

"Good boy," he whispered in his ear as he turned around. He dropped his bag down on the ground whilst taking out some spray painting. "Remember what to do? Draw a cartoon version of ourselves and write Taekook. Any questions?"

Jungkook silently rose up his hand, which only made the elder laugh at his silliness.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook?" he said as he pointed at him amusedly.

"Won't people realise it's us though? When we write Taekook?" he asked confused.

"Of course not," he replied, "no one here knows me. And half the students here have 'kook' in their names or nicknames, so even if they simply ask you, play it coolly off and say no or that you have no idea who did it unless you want to expose us."

Jungkook snorted. "Of course not."

"Good. Let's get started then."