Chapter 10: Good work hyung

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"Are you in love with him?"

Jungkook didn't answer. Was he? Was he really in love with Taehyung?

Yes, he was. "I am."

Yoongi seemed surprised. "Wow, I mean, I knew you were, but I didn't actually expect you to admit it."

Jungkook frowned. "Then why did you ask?"

"For fun," he grinned back.

The other male rolled his eyes with a slight sigh before covering himself in his bed and so did his roommate.

"Does he know?" Yoongi asked again after a while of silence.

"Know what?"

"That you love him?"

The raven-haired male sighed. "No," he said, "I mean, I haven't told him. He may know, since he usually know what I'm thinking all the damn time."

Yoongi snickered. "I think he likes you too. I think he's just too scared to do anything about it."

"Please, don't say that," he whispered. Don't get my hopes up.

"Fine, I won't say it, but Jimin told me stuff about him as he wants what's best for his best mate. I'm just saying what I think."

He pretended as if he didn't hear him anymore, and so he gave up and finally went to sleep.

Jungkook didn't fall asleep as quickly. He kept thinking about Taehyung; he didn't know whether he should take his chances and confess and hope for Taehyung to accept his feelings, or it'd ruin their friendship completely, along with Jungkook's projects.

Was it worth it? Was Taehyung worth it?

He shouldn't answer that. Taehyung was worth everything.

Jungkook was standing outside the models' flat as Taehyung had texted him his address earlier. He was about to knock, but the door opened before he got the chance.

"Oh, good morning Jungkook," Jimin beamed as he spotted him with his hand in the air.

"Good morning hyung," he said back. He spotted the elder behind the smaller male in front of him. "Good morning Taehyung."

"Yeah," he mumbled back with a small nod before saying goodbye to Jimin, who was heading over towards their school to Yoongi as they were starting their project in that area.

Jungkook stood still by the entrance. He wasn't really sure if he was allowed to enter or not, and Taehyung noticed, as he was staring at him as if he was the stupidest being he had met.

"You can come in, you know."

Jungkook slowly nodded and stepped inside as he closed the door behind him. He followed the model like a lost puppy, but he still tried to look around with his gaze, trying to figure out how the models' were living by themselves; Jungkook also wanted to live like this in the future when he would graduate. He's always been imagining it as Yoongi as they get quite along being roommates, and he was his closest mate, but he got along pretty well with his other friends as well, such as Hoseok and Namjoon.

But these days, his mind keeps getting filled with Taehyung, and imagining having Taehyung as his roommate made his blood raise up to his ears.

"These are the clothes I thought would be fitting with your description," Taehyung said as he lead them to his bedroom. At first, Jungkook didn't even notice the pile of clothes on his bed, but rather what was in the room, such as his king size bed, his photographs of himself and other models - some were even with him and Jimin as well, when they were younger, probably in their high school years.

He was adorable, the student thought to himself as he couldn't stop himself from smiling as he viewed Taehyung as a teenager. His beauty was with him from the start and was still there.

"Jungkook," Taehyung tried again, "the clothes, please."

The student nodded as he snapped his attention back to the clothes on his bed, trying his best to focus on their project instead. He started to go through them as he held some up in front of his model, trying to find the perfect fit.

"This," he finished when he had found the perfect outfit for their first photo. He made the elder wear black skinny jeans with Timberlands shoes, a dark-beige jumper with a black turtleneck underneath and a dark-blue autumn coat. He debated with himself whether he should've included a scarf, but it'd ruin the turtleneck jumper and decided not to.

"Sit down," Jungkook ordered as soon as his model got dressed in the outfit he picked out and put on lightning as he scanned around. "Where's your makeup?"

"My makeup?" Taehyung asked with a slight frown.

"Don't act stupid," Jungkook said, "you're a model. You have to have some makeup?"

He slowly nodded as he pointed towards a desk in front of a big mirror on the other side of the room.

Jungkook approached it to look through it and styled up his model for the autumn look. He liked it as neutral as possible, but he had to think of the weather outside and did his best.

When he finished, Taehyung approached the mirror to take a good look at himself. "Wow," he breathed out, which the student feared was disappointment. "You should become a makeup artist or something. I didn't know you were this good." Taehyung kept on checking himself out, finally a smile appearing on his face the more he viewed himself. "You should become my makeup artist."

Jungkook blushed at his remark. "Let's get going. I hear it's gonna rain so we gotta get the photos before it starts to pour."

The student's hands were trembling with excitement. His camera was in the perfect place for their perfect spot Taehyung showed him to meet his expectations. It was truly a captivating scene. Taehyung was standing in front of a big naked tree, all of its leaves on the ground. They had to gather most of it where they wanted before Jungkook got his camera to work.

When he put the camera exactly where he wanted and viewed through the lens, he was so awestruck he almost forgot to actually take a photo. Almost.

But he did, and it was beautiful. Taehyung was posing exactly how he wanted him to. He did everything the student told him to do.

It made him so happy. He was grinning from behind the camera. He was giggling.

At some point, Taehyung started to giggle too, and Jungkook never missed the chance of snapping a photo. "Good work hyung," Jungkook kept on encouraging him.

They were out there for a long time. Too long, to be exact; neither of them noticed the first raindrops, only when it really started to pour down.

Both of them glanced around surprised. Taehyung had his mouth hanging open.

"Shit, we gotta get these inside now," Jungkook panicked as he grabbed his equipment and covered them with his body. The elder helped as they hurried over towards his flat.

By the time they arrived, they both were soaked, which made Jungkook panic even more, in fear his camera was ruined. But when he checked it, it was still dry and working - he sighed relieved.

Taehyung passed him for a moment, and only a glance from him made the student forget all about his camera and rather about him instead.