Chapter 4: The penalty

This chapter was so fun to write, and I'm sure you can tell when you start reading ;) Don't forget to vote & comment to make the author happy~ xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"Ⓛet's bet," Jungkook said.

Jimin stared at him with wide eyes in disbelief. "Wait, no!" he refused. "I just told you it's not a good idea."

"Come on Jimin, it'll be fun," Yoongi said with a smile as he nudged him lightly on the shoulder. "I'm all in."

Jungkook grinned in return, though Taehyung seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much than he should've. "And what do we get when we win?" he asked, surprisingly very serious.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin confused before he answered. "Shouldn't it just be between Jungkook and I? Why should you get involved?"

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest whilst staring at the student. "Because I started all this?" he laughed, though the student beside him was sure he was faking it.

"Let's just have a fun bet," Jungkook added.

"It'd be more fun if we'd earn something," the model scoffed.

"Fine," Yoongi said, "what exactly do you wanna bet?"

Taehyung thought for a moment. "Rather than getting something, the losers should get a penalty."

"Such as?" Jungkook questioned.

"Why do I have to come up with something?" Taehyung asked.

"Because it's your idea."

"Fine," he sighed, "but then we have to go with whatever my idea is."

Jungkook saw in the corner of his eyes Jimin seemed quite worried, but he just shook it off. Whatever the model was thinking of couldn't be that bad. "Sure. What's the penalty?"

"Both the losers have to buy some graffiti and find the perfect spot on campus to draw their couple names and draw similar to our head and hair. For you two" - Taehyung pointed at Yoongi and Jimin - "it'll be Yoonmin. For us two, it's Taekook."

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked astonished.

"Tae, that's illegal. Graffiti is illegal."

"I agree," Jungkook hesitated, "it's neither legal nor appropriate. We can get busted, and maybe even suspended from school."

"What's up with you guys?" Taehyung laughed loudly. "You can't handle some competition? Losers have to do something for not wanting to pay the penalty, don't you agree? I mean, I surely don't want my face on the walls of this campus, but I mean, the idea is hilarious. And if the losers get caught, just run."

"What you mean 'just run'?" Jimin said as he raised his voice. "This is their school, Taehyung. Why would they risk - "

"I'm in," Yoongi - to their surprise - agreed.

"What?" Jungkook squealed.

"Come on Jungkookie, don't be such a wimp."

"I'm not!" Jungkook muttered as he sharpened his glare. "I just want an education."

"We won't get kicked out, and do you know why?" The other student shook his head in response. "Because we won't get caught."

"This is so stupid," he grumbled. All three males stared in his direction. "I'm in."

Jungkook and Taehyung had moved from the dorms to the office to his professor to ask for their costumes. They had to ask for a suit and told the professor about their theme.