Chapter 7: Were you expecting a kiss?

Sorry for taking so long to update~ 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"Ⓖood. Let's get started then," the model said with his mischievous grin and started to design what he'd draw and then spray over. Jungkook knew how to do this: he was interested in art after all, but he had never done it himself before.

He watched the elder do his job, and eventually, he caught his attention.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" he asked, a sudden smirk appearing on his face. "Am I too captivating you can't tear your eyes off of me?"

Jungkook forced out a snort. "In your dreams," he muttered. "I was watching how you did it."

Okay, that was a lie. Jungkook did indeed stare at the model. It was the first time Taehyung looked this serious and concentrated. It fascinated the younger – he looked so beautiful.

With shaking hands, Jungkook pulled up his hand to start his own design. He had figured out how he wanted it to look like: a black-haired little human with no face expect from his round glasses Jungkook wore at times when he was working with something with a lot of details and wanted to do his best. He tried to not make it look as much as him.

The young male was startled as he heard a sudden noise behind him. He turned around quickly, only to spot the beautiful model grinning at him whilst standing real close to him.

"Oh piss of Taehyung," Jungkook whispered irritated, "I thought someone caught us."

Taehyung's smirk grew. "Hearing you say it makes it way more mysterious and exciting," he whispered back as he grabbed softly onto Jungkook's chin.

The younger couldn't help but gulp. Taehyung was watching him so intently he legit believed he was going to kiss him.

He was leaning in now.

Jungkook's heart started to beat faster and faster. No way. No way! Was Taehyung going to kiss him?

He could feel the elder's breath onto his lips; the boy closed his eyes as they were just an inch away, but then he heard Taehyung's faint chuckle.

"Were you expecting a kiss?" he asked with his usual smile and sexy voice. "Maybe later if you've done a good job, Jungkookie." He winked at him and – unfortunately – stepped away and went back to work.

Jungkook's legs felt weak and jelly again, something he noticed they did every time Taehyung was so close to his face he felt his breath on him.

Yet again Jungkook was fooled by the elder's charms. He knew exactly what to do to make Jungkook weak in front of him. He wondered if he did it for his own amusement or if he liked it as well. It was hard to tell, but Jungkook wanted to impress him and show him what he could do. He could do this. He wanted to do this.

Jungkook and Taehyung took a few steps backwards to view the amazing art they had finished without any interruptions.

"It's beautiful," Jungkook whispered out loud without meaning to, but Taehyung, beside him, grabbed his hand and grinned at him.

"It surely is," he agreed.

Jungkook glanced over at him, watching the stunning man in the night view. It was definitely something he could get used to. Taehyung was stunning whatever lights surrounded him.

The blond male turned towards him, but this time Jungkook didn't even try to look away. He just wanted to watch him, regardless of what the elder would do.