Chapter 13: Is that enough?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"I'm guessing I won't have to ask Yoongi," Jungkook chuckled amusedly.

Yoongi and Jimin were glued together in the student's bed, both with their shirts off, though they tried to cover themselves from the unexpected guest.

"Jungkookie," Jimin breathed out nervously, "I thought you were gonna stay at our flat tonight."

Jungkook shook his head as he let his backpack on his own bed on the other side of the room. "I was thinking I'd sleep here tonight as I need to get more work done, but I can leave if you're busy," he smirked amused at the two flustered males in front of him.

Both of them were blushing madly. "Actually, I was on my way to leave," Jimin said.

"Were you now?" Jungkook teased.

Jimin got dressed, kissed Yoongi quickly on the cheek and whispered something in his ear and left. Yoongi didn't say anything after his model left. Only when Jungkook decided he wanted to continue his teasing.

"I didn't know you fancy Jimin," he commented.

Yoongi didn't even look at him. "Yeah," was all he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"You didn't tell me either. Jimin told me about you and Taehyung," he said.

"It literally happened yesterday. I was gonna tell you tonight, though it seemed Jimin hyung beat me to it. Besides, I told you how I felt about Taehyung hyung when you asked me whether I was in love with him or not, and I answered you honestly."

Yoongi didn't answer at first, but eventually, the raven-haired student heard a low mutter. "Sorry."

Jungkook smiled. "Don't apologise," he told his friend.

"But still," the other insisted, "sorry. I really like him. I think I fell for him the first time I met him."

Jungkook giggled. "Is that so? And you never considered it important enough to tell me?"

"I didn't know it was love until recently," he defended himself. "Not until Jimin confessed to me and asked how I felt about him."

Jungkook was surprised. "He confessed to you? He seemed so unsure when we spoke earlier."

"He probably got the feeling that I like him as well when we were working earlier. I believe Hoseok encouraged him."

"Hoseok hyung did?" Jungkook laughed. "Sounds like him. He just goes for it, whatever it is, without thinking twice."

Yoongi laughed too. "That's him, alright."

The two males went quiet after their chuckles had fainted away.

"Do you want to be in a relationship with Jimin?" Jungkook asked eventually.

Yoongi nodded. "Yes."

Jungkook smiled. "I'm happy for you two, then. You deserve love as well."

The other male chuckled. "Thanks, Jungkook."

After they had sorted out their feelings for the two models, they finally got ready for bed and fell asleep. Jungkook was just too tired to work that evening and decided to work on it the next thing in the morning.

However, when he woke up the next day, it was because of his phone ringing loudly, waking both he and his roommate.

"Who the fuck calls you six in the morning?" the other male complained.