Chapter 11: Why aren't you a model?

Unedited! Hey guys! I always make a notice when an adult scene is coming up, and the picture above makes it quite obvious what it's about, so yeah, no children allowed here.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

He couldn't help but stare at the model's beauty. They were drenched with rain and usually it messed up people's hair, but with Taehyung, it just complimented his mad beautiful appearance. And when Jungkook couldn't tear off his gaze from him as he had placed a small towel over his head, Taehyung found another one to give it to the younger.

He smirked when he spotted the flushed cheeks on the raven-haired boy. His movements were slow on purpose, and when he placed the other towel onto Jungkook's head as well, he leaned in very close to his face. They were literally just inches apart, and it made Jungkook feel weak. His breathing grew heavier, and it wasn't just his face that was heating up.

The model moved his lips to his ear and whispered, "like what you see, Jeon Jungkook?" in his seductive voice, and it was surely effective on him. Taehyung had subtly moved his hands to his thigh and caressed it gently. "I can tell you appreciate my beauty," he continued, "in other ways no one else does."

Jungkook gulped nervously. "You're not making it any better. You should take a step back, Taehyung."

The elder's smirk grew wider. "Hyung," he corrected in a murmur, "Taehyung hyung."

"Taehyung hyung," Jungkook begged weakly, "step back."

"Don't want to," he said in a raspy voice, "why aren't you a model? You're quite the cutie yourself."

"I don't fit the profile of perfection. And I'd rather look at beauty and capture the moment of it."

Taehyung chuckled softly. "Capture me then, Jungkookie, capture the moment with your body and eyes, and not the camera." He moved his lips from his ear and back to his face. They locked gazes, but both of them stole glances of each other's lips. "I know you want to kiss me. What's holding you back?"

"Because I don't want you to hate me," the student whispered.

"Even if I'll kiss you? Do you still think I'll hate you?"

"Yes," he replied honestly. "I'm scared you won't like me."

The blond male giggled again. "I'm flirting with you, Jungkookie, surely I don't hate you. And I did enjoy our kiss yesterday."

As if it was a button the elder had pressed, Jungkook didn't have the strength to hold himself back any longer and pressed his lips onto the other. And it didn't turn out to be the sweet innocent kiss two would usually share when it was their first one - though they had had a small peck kiss the other day and sweet harmonising makeout - but rather an aggressive one out of no self-control, and loads of lust and arousing.

The two males were surely happy they were alone and didn't fear anyone interrupting as the model's roommate wouldn't come back, and they had all evening to themselves.

"Take off your shirt," the elder demanded as they had found their way to his big bed with Jungkook literally climbing on top of him. He quickly did as told, and he slightly surprised the model with his well-built body. "Never took you as a gym-rat," he commented after studying his muscles for a couple of seconds.

"I manage to squeeze it into my schedule," the younger breathed out and kissed the elder again. "Now you take off your shirt." The elder seemed a bit hesitant, which he noticed. "Did you just hesitate?"

Taehyung sighed, making Jungkook roll off of him onto the bed. "It's not about you. I have some, er...scars."

Jungkook's eyes widen. He had been his model for so long without knowing he had scars beneath his shirt? "Scars, as in, more than one?" The elder nodded. "I'm sorry. Maybe I should just, you know, leave."

As Jungkook was about to stand up, Taehyung had grabbed his arm to prevent him into leaving, and he made him lie on the bed as the elder sat on top of him. The student watched him carefully, and Taehyung slowly took off his shirt, now revealing every single scar on his body.

Jungkook felt overwhelmed by such history of his model, and how visible they were. He brought up his hands to touch them lightly, showing the elder they weren't in the way of the two of them, which he gratefully smiled softly back to. He leaned down to kiss him, and moved from his lips to his neck, and further down as he explored his body, and ended down to his jeans.

His hands untied the buttons and zipper as he pulled off the jeans with the help from the owner, and soon the student was just in his boxers with his erected bulge trying to fight free; before Taehyung pleased it to do so, he rubbed it gently on top, as well as gently biting it, carefully watching the owner who was twitching his face in satisfaction.

As their panting had slowed down and they laid close to each other under the covers, almost drifting off to their sleep, Jungkook had the itching question he wanted to ask the elder, but afraid of being rejected by finding out the answer.

"I know you want to ask me," Taehyung suddenly whispered, not stopping caressing the younger's hand he had in his with his thumb.

"About what?" Jungkook asked stupidly.

Taehyung turned around to face him. "About my scars," he grumbled, "I know you wanna know. I could see it on your face, and I can still see your questioning gaze."

Jungkook sighed defeated. "So what if I wanna know? If you want me to know, you'll tell me when you're ready."

Taehyung giggled tiredly. "Why are you such a gentleman?" he chuckled amusedly. "They're from my step-father. My real dad ran away when I was just five years old. Never heard from him, even when I tried to get in contact with him when I grew older, but I eventually stopped. My mother kept seeing this junkie, and they actually ended up getting married. That's when his shit began for real except the small verbal bullying towards me began. He started beating me, treating me as his experimental lab-rat. And when I grew from being a teen to young adult, I tried to get away as quickly as possible, but I could never bring myself to leave without my mother.

"I knew if I left, he'd only replace her for my place. I always tried to convince her to leave with me, but she always denied. When it got worse with her too, she was just too scared to do anything. And when I turned eighteen, I called the cops on him, and eventually, they took him away."

Taehyung had to stop as tears were begging to come out. Jungkook brought up his hands to dry them with his fingers to comfort the elder.

"How's your mother now?" he asked softly.

"She died," he mumbled sadly, "my step-father found out I call the cops and tried to grab me and stab me with the kitchen knife. He tried to kill me, but " - Taehyung choked back his tears - "but my mother jumped in between us, and the knife went right through her. She died in my arms, Jungkookie. I had killed my own mother, and now that devil's just in jail, waiting to come out again to take revenge."

Taehyung was sobbing, and Jungkook legit had no idea what to do to make him feel better. "He won't come to you," he softly said as he pulled the male to his chest and kissed on top of his head. "I promise. He won't."