Chapter 14: Cheeky boy (final chapter)

Hey guys! So, as you can see in the title, this will be the last chapter of Serendipity. I would make it longer, but I have a lot of other stories I write and have to focus on, so I decided to keep it short. Sorry to disappoint, but overall, I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction of mine~

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Car lights were blinding his eyes. He heard a crash, just behind him. And then he heard screams; silence was followed.

"Taehyung!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Taehyungie hyung!"

He sprinted towards the crashed car; he recognised some of them, one belonging to Taehyung. The only way he recognised it was because the model had shown him it the previous day, as he promised they'd take a ride together, just the two of them. Maybe even a road trip, this summer.

Jungkook was so happy when his boyfriend told him that. He really wanted a road trip with Taehyung. It sounded really lovely.

But then he saw him, covered in bruises and blood. Lots of blood.

"Hyung!" he screeched. He tried to pull him out of the car, but the car door was stuck. The model was unconscious. "Hyung, please, can you hear me?" Jungkook was crying, trying to find a pulse. "Please, don't be dead. Please, hyung, stay alive. I need you to stay alive."

He couldn't find one. No matter where he placed his hand on his neck, he couldn't find a pulse. "Hyung!" he cried. "Taehyungie hyung, don't die! Don't leave me, I beg you!"

Jungkook awoke abruptly; something was squeezing his hand.

"I'm not gonna leave you, Jungkookie."

The boy quickly rose up his head, his eyes meeting another pair of ones, the ones he loved looking into. "Hyu - hyung," he stuttered, "you're awake?"

"Yeah, you begging me not to die and leave woke me up," the elder smiled. "I'd never leave you, never worry about that."

The younger male started to cry out of happiness. "You're awake!" He reached forward to hug his boyfriend, though he groaned in pain in response. "Oh, sorry," he apologised as he quickly pulled away.

"Don't worry about it," the elder smiled, "I wanted a hug."

Jungkook smiled back. "I'm glad you're okay," he whispered.

Taehyung nodded weakly. "I'm glad you're okay."

"I wasn't the one who's in an accident," he said with a slight frown in confusion.

"I'm not talking about that," the elder said. "But if I happened to not wake up. You can't live without me," he grinned teasingly.

"Shut up," Jungkook giggled.

The boys had spent some time together, enjoying each other's company, after Taehyung had woken up and rested for some days now.

"I don't see any flowers," Taehyung teased.

Jungkook giggled. "I didn't even think of that," he admitted, "all I could think about was you getting better. And I was worried about whether or not I'd get to complete my school project."

Taehyung started laughing. "Yeah, how will that work? I mean, they can release me as soon as I'm able to walk on my own, but the project is due to Sunday, and what day is it today?"

"Friday."

"Right," he continued, "how will we make it work?"

Jungkook thought about it. "Well, if you weren't already aware of it, you were in a car accident. I'm sure that'll count on something. We'll probably get a few extra days, at least as soon as you get well enough to cooperate."

Taehyung grimaced. "And if I can't?"

"Well, then I'm probably off this project," Jungkook hesitated.

"Off?" the elder asked surprised. "Isn't that a bad thing?"

"Maybe, maybe not." Jungkook didn't know. If they'd be forced to be put off this project, it may affect his grades. He'd just have to talk to his professor and know the details.

"Kim Taehyung?" someone said behind them. "I'm here to take a few tests. I'm gonna have to ask your visitor to leave."

Jungkook nodded as he stood up, gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the forehead and told him he'd be back later.

Now he had the chance of talking to Professor Park.

After the nurses were done taking the tests they needed from Taehyung, he felt sleepy and dozed off in his bed. He was told he could go back home soon, which he looked forward too. He couldn't stand hospitals; he knew they did their jobs, but Taehyung had never gotten into an accident - not until now anyway. But it wasn't his fault. He had a green light, but the other car on his left was driving too fast and hit him. It was him who was hurt though and the other driver escaped without a scratch.

It slightly angered Taehyung, but he tried not to care, just as long as he paid for the damage on his car.

By the time the model woke up, Jungkook had returned back to his room, reading a book whilst waiting for him to wake up again. "Jungkookie?" he whispered.

The younger rose up his head right away. "Hey, hyung," he smiled as he dragged his chair closer to his boyfriend. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired," he replied honestly, but he still sat up. "How are you?"

"I'm good now that I know you're okay."

Taehyung's smile grew. "Cheeky boy," he teased as he leaned closer, asking for a kiss, which Jungkook gladly granted. "Did you talk with your professor?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah. She said it'll be okay. If you recover soon, we'll get a few extra days to complete it. If you're let out soon, we can get right to it, if you're okay with that, of course."

The elder nodded as he kissed him again. "I feel great already. The nurse said she thought I'd be out tomorrow, and I can't wait to take more photos with you," he said happily.

Jungkook grinned back. "I'm glad," he giggled.

The day after, Taehyung was released from the hospital and returned back to his and Jimin's flat. He had to take it easy, but he agreed to take some photos with Jungkook so he could have something to edit whilst he was resting and ready for more.

They did everything they could and kept each other company. Most of Jungkook's nights were spent with his boyfriend, which none of them minded. Even Jimin was sleeping over at Yoongi's dorm room when Jungkook wasn't there. They all found it beneficial and were happy together. None of them could ask for more.

"I love you, hyung," Jungkook whispered to his model.

He smiled sweetly back. "I love you, Jungkookie."

The end.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

This is it! I hope you all enjoyed this rollercoaster ride with me. I almost decided to give it a sad ending, but the prediction I had of you guys comments made me change my mind. I still hope you liked Serendipity. I really liked writing this and I hope I made at least one person happy by writing this. More and better stories will be published in the near future, please stay tuned of my works if you liked this one.

I love you guys so much and continue to stay awesome~