Types of Psychic Abilities

Clairvoyant – the person who can clearly see  non-physical realities or dimensions, surrounding energies, auras,  physical people's psychospheres, and also non-physical consciousnesses.

With a well developed clairvoyant capacity, one may also come to be able to use it for autoscopy and heteroscopy.

Clairaudient – the person who can hear  events occurring at long distance, in the physical world, and  events occurring in non-physical dimensions.

The key to develop all psychic abilities is energy, and hence how your work with energy

Clairsensitive – the person who can feel the  surrounding energies and non-physical consciousnesses. You can also  train to feel all that touches or could touch your skin at a distance  from it, by exteriorising your sensitivity to the periphery of your  energosoma, thus producing the effect or becoming a full body/full  energosoma 'radar'.

Some Sensitives are also good at smelling non-physical fragrances.

Remote-viewer – the phenomenon of remote-viewing can  also be technically called of travelling clairvoyance. Therefore the  remote-viewer can clearly see consciousnesses, places, and   happening at long distance, either in the physical dimension or in  non-physical dimensions. The remote viewer can also describe to an  audience, even with eyes open, what is being seen, what is happening in  real-time.

Based on the natural or inducible looseness or misalignment of the psychosoma:

Lucid Projector – astral traveller or sky walker,  the person that leaves the physical body or soma sleeping in the  physical dimension and explores with the psychosoma other physical or  non-physical locations, thus gathering information the soma cannot  obtain during the waking state. The lucid projection amplifies one's  level of physical and non-physical awareness not just of oneself but  also of the reality of all consciousnesses.

Lucid dreamer – the person that achieves control of  dreams, becomes increasingly more lucid, and can use the trigger(s) of  his/her lucid dreams to further increase lucidity and induce conscious  lucid projections (astral travelling). During the level 2 of the IAC's  core course – the CDP – we will provide further information and  techniques

Precognitor – the person that develops the capacity  to gather information from a possible future. To be able to access  information from the future means only that you can 'read' the  possibilities. The future may or may not unfold according to these  possibilities, because consciousnesses still have freewill and with it  the capacity of choice and change the future.

Retrocognitor – the person that acquires information  from past lives or from the intervals between physical lives where the  consciousness lived in non-physical dimensions. This modality can bring  to the projector information from what was learnt and planned during  these periods spent in non-physical dimensions allowing for present  increased discernment in the physical dimension.

Telepath – the person that can 'read' the  information being transmitted mind-to-mind in physical or non-physical  dimensions between the consciousnesses. The telepath is a receptor and a  transmitter. We all are. In the physical dimension,   occurs when the alpha rhythms of the two communicating consciousness  enter synchronicity. Perhaps for this reason it is easier for two  consciousnesses that have more affinity to relate and communicate with  each other using telepathy.

Psychometrist – the person that can 'read'  information contained in the energy of objects. The psychometrist can  learn information from the past, the present or details of the  personality of the owner of an object and the epoch in which he/she  lived by reading the energy that got stuck to this object.