Celtic Animal Zodiac

The Celts were very connected to nature and they believed that each month's full moon had its own personality, as such that's how the Celtic Zodiac was born

Cat (01/21-02/17)

Colour: Grey

Tree: Rowan

Psychic. Sensual. Mischievous.

Known to be both fast on their feet and in the mind. An independent sign, they work best alone, but their work is best put to a creative source to keep them out of trouble.

Adder/Snake (02/18-03/17)

Colour: Green

Tree: Ash

Wise. Powerful. Healer.

Known to hide a bundle of energy behind a mask of calm, this is a sign you want on your team whether for piecing together clues or pulling apart your enemy.

Fox (03/18-04/14)

Colour: Red

Tree: Alder

Sincere. Stealthy. Sexual. (Maybe another word could be better?)

A sign known to never be afraid of a little risk, they'll always have some type of story to spin for you.

Cow/Bull (04/15-05/12)

Colour: Pale Yellow

Tree: Willow

Loyal. Humourous. Stubborn.

A strong and stable sign, this is one you can always lean on. However, don't be surprised if their taste suggests a bit of a greed coloured undertone.

Seahorse (05/13-06/09)

Colour: Purple

Tree: Hawthorne

Imaginative. Fearless. Shapeshifter.

A sign made for lovers, these guys love getting attention and spending it. They're also known to have a great memory and to be very resourceful. They make great lawyers.

Wren (06/10-07/07)

Colour: Forest Green

Tree: Oak

Charming. Caretaker. Muse.

Known to be optimistic and intuitive, if any sign were the living embodiment of a therapy friend, this would be the one. 

Horse (07/08-08/04)

Colour: Silver

Tree: Holly

Dramatic. Passionate. Achiever.

Powerful even at their core, this sign will never shy away from any chance to level up. Known to be popular, if they're not leading a group, they will be soon.

Fish/Salmon (08/05-09/01)

Colour: Brown

Tree: Hazel

Intuitive. Goal-Oriented. Fun-Loving.

The visionary of the signs, these guys are known to be wise and creative. Make sure to be listening when they talk, despite how much dirt their words may seem to be covered in, there's usally gold right beneath it.

Swan (09/02-09/29)

Colour: Pink

Tree: Vine

Honourable. Intense. Faithful.

A sign with an eye for the aesthetic. They're known to be noble and organized, even if sometimes it is just for the sake of appearances.

Butterfly (09/30-10/27)

Colour: Blue

Tree: Ivy

Gentle. Idealistic. Peace-Loving.

A sign that really fits itself with thier known to be social. They like things to be sweet and simple, but never to have to stay committed to them.

Wolf/Hound (10/28-11/24)

Colour: Harvest Orange

Tree: Reed

Driven. Survivor. Shaman.

Not known to compromise but always ready to defend their view, this sign is driven even if they don't work well with others. Think the Jessica Huang of the zodiac.

Falcon/Hawk (11/25-12/23)

Colour: Gold

Tree: Elder

Ambitious. Intuitive. True-Seer.

This sign is known to be very generous, especially towards their friends. But beware, try to trap them and they won't hesitate to bite back.

Stag/Deer (12/24-01/20)

Colour: White

Tree: Birch

Leader. Integrity. Solar Energy.

Known to lead things through with patience, pride, and honor.

(FOUND BY lilithgaskarth)

(FOUND FROM https://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-animal-signs.html & https://www.buildingbeautifulsouls.com/zodiac-signs/celtic-zodiac-astrology/)