.Dream.

"Oh, hey gal! They send you up too? Well, she got through those interviews fast! weren't you standing near the back of the line?"

 "Uh...yeah but that isn't why I got sent up..."

"Then why?"

"Tay, Liza Koshy decided to adopt me. Me! I am going to miss you so much!" I say while a single tear drops from my eye and stains my tan cheek.

Tay get's up from her bed, drops her phone and comes to hug me. "I'm going to miss you too. I just hope that you will be happy with her." Taylor says. "I know I'll be happy with her, Tay." "Aurelie, be careful. If anything goes wrong, just call me. Promise me that?" She asks while I feel something warm land on my cheek. I look up to see that she is crying. "I promise you. I will call you every single day and make sure I get to see you as much as I can. I hope that you get adopted some day so that you too an leave this orphanage. "

 We stay in that position for some more time until I remember that I need to pack my stuff. "Tay, will you help me get my stuff ready?" "Sure." And with that, we get busy. I pack my bright orange sweater, my 5 pairs of shorts, my 4 skirts, my 11 pairs of jeans, my 16 tops, my 14 dresses, the picture of my mom and I. I pack all my stuff but one thing. 

  I leave the picture of Tay and I am sticking our tongues out. That was the time I had only just come to the orphanage. When I first met Taylor. 

"Cheer up, Aurelie. Everything will be alright." Those were the first words that Taylor ever spoke to me. How she knew my name? I will never know. 

 At first, I didn't think so. How was a mere ten-year-old supposed to survive without their mother not father. But things did turn out alright. That is why I am going home with my second favorite person in the whole wide world- after Tay, of course.

 I finish packing my stuff and I give Tay one last hug and begin making my way down the stairs. "I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too."

***************

"Hey! You are now officially my daughter, but I'm pretty sure that Carlos and Jeff and Helga will want some custody over you. Especially that Carlos. " Liza says and I giggle. Again, am I the only one who gets that?!

 "Ok. I'm ready."

"Any goodbyes you want to say?" I quickly scan the crowd of girls surrounding us, half of them giving me dirty looks. 

"No," I reply, "I said all of my goodbye's upstairs."

"My name Jet. We go now. Yes?"

"Yes, Jet, we go now." And with that, my new mom and I, walk out those brass doors that trapped me behind them for one year. 

A year ago, if anyone had asked how my life was going, I would have replied with something like "Meh.." but now, if anyone asks, I would say " This is no longer my life. This is my dream."

Alright guys, You know the drill! TAG!! YOU'RE IT!!

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

diamond_dance

Lindsay_C

OfficMackenzieZ

The picture above is taylor btw

i hope u guys are happy now. ive corrected jeff to jet.