.Mapa.

"Mom?! What are you doing here?! DId you break out of jail? How the heck did you get here?!" I cry out as I see my mom standing behind the desk at a hotel, my shock turning into anger as I realize that she now had an actual reason to be put in jail. Before, she and my dad had been convicted of murder bu-but now, my mom is probably wanted and my dad... I don't even know!

 "Aurelie! I'm so happy to see you! It's amazing! This-this is so amazing! What a coincidence!" My mother says and she reaches out to hug me but no. She's not going to hug me. I'm not going to let her. Why would I want to hug her after she has just declared herself a criminal? I quickly step behind Liza, out of my mother's reach. 

 "No! I'm not happy to see you! Why would you escape from prison?! You are supposed to be a good role model all the way but here you are, sneaking out of prison! I was considering coming to see you and dad in prison but no need for that now, right?!" I say angrily but am I really angry? No. I'm not. I'm just disappointed. 

My family has always had a high reputation to uphold but what is going to happen when the public hears of this?! When the public sees my mother's face on the pillars around town on a "WANTED" sign?!

"Aurelie! I snuck all the way from Bordeaux to come and see you, and this is how you welcome me?! Your father, got caught trying to escape and was murdered on the spot, your father and I risked our lives trying to come and visit you and this is how you greet me?! I wandered around the streets, looking for a place where I could pass my nights! I found this hotel, they offered me a room if I would work for them! I suffered to get the job seeing as I had none of my papers just to come and see you and I suffered so much just  to be able to see you  and this is how you treat me?!" My mother says as tears stream down her face, her eyes looking wild and her nose turning red. It's just at this moment that I notice how much she has changed. She seems to have lost her accent completely and her voice seems to be higher but there's one thing that strikes me the most. Her physical appearance. Her blonde hair now grey, her smooth skin now wrinkled, her perfect smile now decayed, her full figure now bony. 

 "Mother! Yes! This is how I repay you! I have always looked up to you! Every time I wanted to do something wrong in that orphanage I would always think of what you would say, and that would make me change my mind but here you are! You've done the one thing that I believed  you wouldn't do!" I breathe out, tears streaming down my face without my knowledge or permission. No. I'm not going to cry because of her! I think to myself as I forcefully wipe the tears off my face. 

 "Aurelie, calm down!" Liza says as she tries to calm me down but no and no for two reasons 1) Why should I calm down when I just found out that my mother snuck out of prison? 2) What type of person tells an angry girl to 'calm down'?!

"Why?! No, tell my why, Liza! Would you be happy if your mother snuck out of prison? Or if she was the most wanted criminal in the whole of France? Would you calm down just because someone asked you to?!" I scream at Liza angrily.

"And as for you," I say, turning to face my mom," you had better go back the way you came before I call the cops on you!" I continue through gritted teeth while giving my mom a cold glare. No! She's not my mom. She's my mother.

"Aurelie? Aurelie- it's me! Mapa.." she says with hurt evident in her voice and eyes. This statement makes me want to take back everything I said and hug her and never let her go but I know I can't. I know that I cannot let her off the hook like that.

 "No." I shake my head, "It's not Mapa. Mapa doesn't do this!" Ever since I was a toddler, I've always called my mom Mapa. It's kind of a pet name for her from me. "Mapa doesn't do this! Mapa cares! Mapa! Mapa doesn't do wrong! Mapa! Mapa, she perfect. No. It's not Mapa.."

I literally cried while writing the last part but oh well! lol. sorry this update took so long. I'm so lazy. Been writing it for three whole days.

Anyways, here we go!!

Big Big Big shoutouts to : gemini27may laliztar22 heyitslawhaibarra girl_in_grey21 2005xd and rosegoldish for following me!!

Special thanks to 2005xd for leaving such a sweet message on my board. I really appreciate it! Also, guys, If you're reading this. Please leave a comment! I want to get to know you guys. I want to know who's reading! You can just drop a vote or a comment or leave a message on my board or inbox me just anything to signify that you're a reader. Please????????? it would mean the world to me if you did. 

BlueDisney02

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

Caramel_Apple

duh_itz_Ecclyn

malaazi

KITKAT_CHOCOCITY

thats all for today because I have a headache and i just really wanted to get htis out there and i have 2 tests to study for tonight. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH