.Guy.

"So, Aurelie, tell me more about yourself." This is the question I've been dreading ever since she decided to adopt me. I really do hate talking about my past but I guess I have no choice but to. 

"Well, I am born October 13, 2006 and I had to move into the orphanage because of my parents were convicted of murder last year.  I had a younger brother, Pierre, but he died when he was 4 of an undetected heart disease. My parents were Marie and Jean-Paul. As you can probably already tell, we are french. I had to move from my home in Bordeaux, France to the orphanage in California when my parents when to prison.  I am eleven and I like to swim a lot and I think that is pretty much it.." I say in a rush, hoping to get this flashback session over in a jiffy. I really like talking to Liza but my past is just a...touchy subject.

 "Oh. Wow. Ok. Um...I'm Liza as you already know, I'm not married. I live here, in Sacramento um...I'm 21, my initial plan was to adopt a baby but things changed. I'm a pretty popular YouTuber as you know already and c'est fini!"

 "Ha! Tu pense que tu peut m'impressioneravec ta petite francais mais tu as tort, soeur, tu as tort!Just kidding, I am not going to blow your head up with my french. " I say with a giggle as I see the look on her face of pure horror. 

 "My name Jeff. No, I Helga. Hi! I'm Little Liza! I want my mummy! Hola, I'm Carlos.Cuál essunombre? Comment t'appelles tu? Heh, you don't have to pretend girly, I know I impress you with my french and my mexican.."Liza says, immitating her different characters from her YouTube videos. I think I'm going to start my own channel too.... 

 " Hey Liza, when are we going to get there?"  I ask, perfectly patiently and in no way showing signs of the urge to rip someone's head off so I do not know where my new Mom got this from:

"Yoohoo?? Mr Driver??? When we gonna get to my house??? I got an impatient tween in this car and if you don't drive any faster, she's going to rip my head off!" O Ma Gawd! It takes two to tango! Or is is Tangle? I never know.

 " What?! No! I've got a crazy adult in this car and if you don't drive any faster, she's going to spread her disease, " Liza gives me a creepy grin with this weird glint in her eyes," More like diseases." Having said that, the driver must have been pretty stupid because he plastered a look of terror on his face and sped off like his life depended on it! Well.. We kinda made it look like it did but then again, he should have known that we were kidding! Like I said before: he's one stupid guy..

you know the cdrill

BlueDisney02

untamedchaos-

Lindsay_C

galaxygirl145  (thats for the follow btw :))

Hardcore_Fangurl (thanks for the follow:))

cattywoodlong   (GUYS!! CHECK OUT HER BOOK! SHE ALSO HAS A LIZA KOSHY FANCIC!

BeatriseFranzhearts

Sweet-Intoxication

Oncer-At-Heart

skywishes

lil_rocker26

diamond_dance

Laiqahx

thecomedicdeadpanner

if you don't know the drill and you are confused, if i tag you, you have to tag someone, then that person has to tag another person, then that guy has to tag another guy and blah blah blah. the goal is to see the person who can keep the longest chain.