.Camel.

"Okay, so we will be back before 9 o'clock. OK?" I confirm with Liza. Tiggie-Tag, my new nickname for Teagan, and I are going for Teagan's aunt's party. She just adopted someone and she's throwing a party for her! It's going to be so exciting meeting someone that probably went through a similar situation that I did. 

"Are you sure I can't come? It'll probably be dark out by the time you guys start heading home and I don't want you guys to walk around outside in the dark all alone!" Liza says going all 'overprotective parent' like. 

 "Yes, we are sure, and if it is dark by the time we start heading home, we'll just have my aunt give us a ride." Teagan replies smartly, for a second there, I thought Liza had a valid reason to follow us."

 "And if this aunt of yours doesn't let you? You ride camel home? I remember, I was having baby, I ride camel all the way to next city to see doctor, no more baby when I get there! " Liza says in her Helga character, making Tiggie and I smile. 

  "Alright, we go now." I reply, trying very hard to mimic Liza but from the look on her face, I don't think I did a very good job of it. Meh.

  "Alright, bye bye." She replies while waddling back into our apartment like a duck. Teagan and I bounce down the stairs, out the main doors, and begin our journey to the bus stop. 

  "So... how does it feel having a new adopted cousin?" I ask, I know it's a stupid question but I don't like silence! "I don't know! I haven't even met the girl. Or boy. I don't even know the gender." Teagan says bluntly. 

  We sit down on the bench close to the bus stop and just stare, in complete silence. Looking at nothing in particular, just staring. 

  Soon enough, I see a big red double decker bus with an open top head towards us and Teagan starts to stand up and walk closer to the bus stop. "Wait, we're riding that?" I ask, what? Don't judge me! We didn't have those in Bordeaux and I have been in an orpanage for a year and that looks like fun..

  "Yes." Teagan replied as though it was normal. Maybe it was normal... Teagan and I get on the bus and almost immediately, my 4-year-old self is reborn. "Oh! Can we go to the top? Can we? Can we? Can we pleaseeee?! Can we? Oh, pretty, pretty ,pretty ,please!" I plead while giving Teagan my infamous-hardly-ever-works-but-it's-still-worth-a-shot- puppy-dog-eyes. But as it says in the name, it hardly ever works. "No." Teagan replies while firmly sitting down in a chair. 

   I huff and sit down next to her. After about 15 minutes of staring at babies and making them cry, I decide that it is time to bug Teagan. "Are we there yet?" I ask. "No, I think we are almost there though." She replies while chatting with someone on snapchat. I wait a minute and ask again.

 " Are we there yet?" 

"No." 

" Are we there yet?" 

"No." 

" Are we there yet?" 

"No." 

" Are we there yet?" "No." 

"For the love of oreos, Aurelie! If we were there, wouldn't the bus have stopped?!" Teagan exclaims, and as if on cue, the bus comes to a stop.  

"You still haven't answered my question." I state with a smirk.

"As a matter of fact, yes. We are." Teagan says while calmly standing up and exiting the bus. 

"Hey! Wait for me!" I cry out, practically jumping over people trying to catch up with Teagan.

Hello guys! This is shorter that my usual chapter but this will have to do for now. I will probably update later today and if not, definitely tomorrow.

BlueDisney02

hasshow

that_legend

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

that_crazy_emo_girl_

IWritePastMyBedtime   Special thanks to her!! thanks for adding my book to your reading list and following me!!

Davidttarick   hello David. Thanks for following me!

 girlsrulefuzzyxo05 JTI1REMlMjVFNCUyNURDJTI1OTAlMjVEMiUyNTg1JTI1RTAlMjVBNSUyNUE3JTI1RTQlMjU5NSUyNUUzJTI1RDUlMjVDRSUyNUQyJTI1OTMlMjVBMyUyNUEzJTI1OTAlMjVEOCUyNUUyJTI1RDElMjVFMyUyNURFJTI1OTMlMjVBMiUyNTlEJTI1RDclMjVERCUyNUU0JTI1OTAlMjVENyUyNUQ0JTI1RUE=

Lindsay_C

nycotiphilia_princess

theemojiefreak  I find you a very cool person, even though we only bonded from criticizing someone's covers

80PaperGirl08

Hardcore_Fangurl

Fatimasucks1

lil_rocker26

skywishes

diamond_dance

Jade_Handstand

BYE BYE!!