.Bladder.

"Come on, Aurelie! We are already late! Don't make us even later!" Liza pleads with me while I take my time, lacing up my sandals. 

 "Liza, I would hurry up if I knew where we were going but guess who is clueless?" I reply sarcastically. She cannot just not tell me where we are going and then expect me to hurry up. What if she was going to take me to a dark alley to murder me. Would I want to hurry up for that?

 "Ok. FIne then. Waste your time. But the later we are, the less you enjoy." Liza remarks carelessly. Ah, so now she's acting like she doesn't care anymore. Reverse physcology, eh...

"And.... Done!" I say as I finish tying my sandals up. "Ok, now let's go." Liza says while pushing me out the door and grabbing her car keys. On our way downstairs, we run into Kiera.

 "Hello!" I say excitedly. What? Don't look at me like that! You can't expect me not to get excited when I see an adorable child. Let's just say that the children in the orphanage weren't very 'adorable'.

 "Hi!" She replies, just as enthusiastic as me. "Where are you guys going?" she asks innocently. Aha! This is my chance to know where we are going. Liza is obviously going to have to tell this sweet little girl where we are going and while she does so, I'm going to be all ears. But while I'm busy here waiting to hear, Liza thinks fast. She leans forward and whispers into Kiera's ear. Dag nab! The moment Liza is done, Kiera just says ok and goes up to her apartment. I give Liza a look that could send her to hell and huff and cross my arms across my chest. A normal mother would have giggled and continued making her way downstairs but what does my mother do? 

 She tucks in her head, giving herself a double chin, puts her lips in an awkward way, looks at me, stick her hands and feet like a penguin, turns around so she is  facing forward instead of me,  and strikes her famous Jeff pose. Wow. 

 "Ugh. Can we just go already?" I whine, getting bored. 

"Sure thing!" Liza says cheerfully as though she did not just drain the life out of her one and only duaghter. 

**********************

"Liza, Liza my mother, Liza," I start while putting on an extremely fake smile that makes me look Asian," we have been sitting in this dang car for the past 45 minutes. I didn't have any breakfast because you refused to make something other than eggs, I really have to go to the bathroom, and my legs are cramping so bad that I think the blood has stopped reaching them so please tell the driver to speed this car up if he doesn't want to be the witness of a murder and a death." I say quietly. Scarily quietly. 

 I watch as Liza's eyes expand with fear as she frantically starts tapping on the driver's shoulder but it's either he was just to focused on the road or he just really did not want to answer because that guy's head did not move a degree to try to answer Liza. 

 "Mr Driver!!!" Liza finally screams after slapping his head a couple of times and leaving a bruise on his shoulder after many, many, many intense taps.  Hmph, she could be in jail for assault.

 "Yes, Mrs Koshy?" He drags as though he was an animated turtle. Haha, animated turtle. You get what I mean right? Y'know... Those cartoons where they make animals talk and then they make the turtles drag their words out to represent their slowness... No? You don't know? You don't get it? Just me? Oh, ok then. I'll just go back to watching Liza harass the driver..

"Hurry it up! Would ya?" Liza exasperates while looking at me warily from the corner of her eye. Wow, I never knew I had this power. Muahahahahahhaha! Muahahahahahahahhahahaha! Muahahhhahahahhah *cough* *sputter* *choke* *sputter* *sputter* *cough* ha. 

"Uh.. Mrs. Koshy, I would hurry up if only I knew where we were going..." The driver says while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

 "What do you mean by 'If only you knew where we were going?' " Liza asks intimidatingly.

 "Uhh... We are kinda lost.."

Perfect. Just perfect. We got lost on a full bladder. 

 *************

Wow! What a dumb driver. Guys, I think imma need a notebook for this book cus there are so many ideas that i get. I still have to add some drama about Aurelie meeting up with her parents, Taylor, starting school, and any other ideas i got. You guys had better be ready cus Aurelie is going for one heck of a ride..

Anywhooooo... Big shoutout to Lindsay_C for actually going through with the tags and prettylittleirishboy for making me laugh so hard. 

Anywhoooo again..... Let's play tag! I'm tagging one in three of my followers! 

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

audreyylicious

IWritePastMyBedtime

12May27

Jojosiwa234

wynwynbabe

80PaperGirl08

ann_bailey

TheTickTockAwards

Fatimasucks1

Oncer-At-Heart

honeysympathy

lil_rocker26

skywishes (idk why i always tag u. I find ur username very tag worthy for some reason. I'm wierd. I know.)

that_crazy_emo_girl_

that_legend

thecomedicdeadpanner

Canine_Princess

SadLittleWriter

Taylah_Rose_ (hmph.. It's been a while. How you doing?)

   BlueDisney02

nyctophilia_princess

omg guys i would tag more but my laptop is about to die so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and tomorrow is friday the thirteenth. *insert scared face here*