.Deaf, Dumb, or Stupid.

"Finally!" Liza says as she walks into the kitchen to see me eating my oatmeal. I didn't plan on eating it but I'm guessing my stomach had other plans judging by the nasty sounds it was making and the sharp pains it willingly sent through out my body. "I thought you would never eat it."

   "So did I." I reply rudely while spooning in another mouthful. "Ok then. Would you like some dessert, then?" "No. I would not. Do you know why? Because the next thing I know you'll be shoving cow dung down my throat." I reply a little unwisely. 

  "OK! More for me then!" Liza says as she opens the bronze fridge and takes out an unusually heavenly looking tub of ice-cream.  "Ooooh! I want some!" I plead eagerly while shooting up from my seat. "No, you don't." Liza replies as she pries the lid open and shoves a spoon into the cream mass.

      "Who says?!" I shout, getting quickly annoyed. "You." Liza says, her mouth full of ice cream as she walks away and out the kitchen. As I watch her go down the hallway and into the living room, something clicks inside me and I forget all about my horrible oatmeal and race after Liza, headed straight for the ice cream. 

    As I race out of the kitchen, everything becomes a blur. The navy blue walls that are mostly covered in fan-art from Liza's fans turn into big blobs of color, the lamps sitting beside the couches turn into big gatherings of light, the couches themselves turn into different shades of brown so basically, everything was a blur - except for Liza and the ice cream. 

   "I WANT SOME!!" I scream as I pounce on Liza who is seemingly trying to watch TV. The spoon drops from her hands onto her lap and same with the remote on to the floor. I watch as she falls to the ground and lands in a position that doesn't seem very normal. I begin to have second thoughts as I watch her expression change from neutral to dangerously angry. She closes her eyes and reclines gently on the couch. 

   "Aurelie," she starts through gritted teeth, "if I count to five, and open my eyes, and you're still here.. 1.....2 " "3.....4," I count along with her. Not caring about how angry  I am making her at the moment, "5."

  Liza stands up and looks at me, looking as menacing as a little brown girl possibly could. "Aurelie," she starts again, "I'm giving you three seconds to take you and your soon-to-be sorry butt, to your room. 1...2....3.."

    "And if I don't leave?" I say, suddenly plucking up the courage to stand up to her.  "And if you don't leave?" She repeats, giving me a chance to change what I said. "Are you deaf, stupid, or dumb because I'm pretty sure that that's what I just said. "

  "Oh, ok. Just making sure. Now to answer your question 'And if you don't?' I'm going to teach you a lesson." Liza says as she starts walking off, probably headed to her room. 

 "Indian style."

Hey guys!!! Don't kill me!! I know it's been forever since i last updated but you know what? who cares! Anywhoo, today i'm only tagging my latest followers so let's go. 

SmartPocky

KuljeetToor

Paperworld_coffee-

fatimabinte_2004

littlemelon18

Ravenclaw_girl444

kinahloves

x__Nocturnus__x

Queenofthemean22

Aspen_the_wolf

hadiashahzad

psychotic-smiles

duhhitzmeh

Pookiepie32

Blueicesphere

gigi--

Kaylee11418

Omagawolf4478

fallenst-

books1524

hellome2H

greatnebula

Kakatoo22

ok there are probably many more but you know what? i'm too tired to find the rest. anyways, you guys! lets make this tag a thing! #wuvutoo SPREAD THE LOVE