.ehhh, Macarena.

"OOH! This one's nice! And it's all inclusive!" Liza says, turning her computer screen towards me. Revealing a nice white and blue school. We had been searching for schools for the past three hours now and it is killing me. Liza says 'We have to find the perfect one.' 

"I don't really like it. Can we just go back to the other one I said I liked?" I plead because I am sick and tired of looking for schools when I have already found one! I just want to walk down the hallway and chill with Teagan! 

"No, Aury, that one is way too far from here and I won't always be able to come pick you up and I am not letting you walk all the way from there to here!" 

"Why??? I've been walking from place to place my whole life and that school is like 3 minutes away!! I don't even get why you're saying the school is too far! Does it have to be like thirty seconds away before it's ok?!" I shout. I am seriously tired and cranky and stressed. I didn't get enough sleep last night because I was unpacking and I still haven't found a school, a tutor, or a way to contact Taylor! 

 "I know but it is still too dangerous! You used to live in Bordeaux where everybody knows everybody and it is safe and sound. You came here and you were locked up in the orphanage! You don't know anything about this place and I am your legal guardian! I know what is best for you and I know what to do!" Liza snaps, her big brow  eyes filled with anger and frustration.

"Well that's not my fault! Do you think I would have wanted to leave Bordeaux?! No! I had a very happy life there! I am happy that you adopted me and I know that you care about me but I want to have a say in my life. I don't even get why we are looking for schools in the begging of summer! Why can't I just go to Teagan's school, anyway? It's close and it's good, plus,  you wouldn't have to worry about me getting harmed because I would be with Teagan all the way!"  

 "I'll think about it..." Liza says with a sly smirk. 

"Ok, now can we shoot the video?" Liza promised me that after we find a school, we would shoot a video for YouTube and I'm so excited. 

"Sure."

******************

"Hey, everbody! It's your girl Liza coming at you with a very special person that goes by the name of.... of...of..." Liza says while itching her head, pretending that she had forgotten my name.

"Seriously cool, mom, forget your own daughter's name, why don't ya?? My name is Aurelie, YoutTube, Aurelie Koshy." 

"Oh, yeah! This is my daughter, Aurelie, I just bought her off eBay, she wasn't supposed to be delivered 'till like, next Monday but whatever! And before you call the cops on me, I payed the full price. I didn't steal her." Liza stops talking and puts a serious face on.

"Just kidding! I adopted this little beauty, right here!" She says while squeezing my cheeks and pulling my hair. Wow. What and great way to show affection. 

 "Hellooooo! I am Aurelie, for the third time and I am eleven years old and I'm turning twelve on the 15th of October and I'm actually French..."

 "Guess what, Aurelie??!!" 

"What?!" I shout excitedly.

"No one asked." she replies. I put on a fake frown and pretend to cry.

"Anways guys, before I go and feed this little crier, I'm going to end this video. Little brown girl, is out! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and with that, she ends the video and we give each other high fives.

"Sooo, what's for dinner?" she asks.

"I dunno...chicken soup maybe?" I suggest.

"Hey! I'm hungry, not sick." she replies. This gal is the same on and off camera.

BlueDisney02

untamedchaos-

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

diamond_dance

Lindsay_C

80PaperGirl08

what is your favourite food or colour?