.Lightwash.

"Aurelie! It's laundry day! Get in here you lazy girl!" Liza shouts as though she is training a bunch of soldiers when really she is just telling an 11-year-old to stuff some clothes in a washing machine.  "Ok, ok. I'm coming!" I reply while slowly trudging over to the washing room where we have the washing machine, laundry baskets, and ironing boards. 

 "Finally!" Liza says as she hears me enter the room while she is busy there sorting through lights and darks. "Help me start sorting out the lights and darks in the other basket." She demands. "What's the magic word?" I tease as though she was a baby. "Please." she responds in a very blunt tone. I make my way over to the red basket and start sorting through the clothes. Remind me to 'borrow' some of Liza's tops. 

 "Ugh, I could be across the hallways, chilling with Teagan but I am over here, checking if jeans are lightwash or darkwash." I state as though I was depressed. "Haha. Very funny. Hey! Be careful with those jeans! I spent a while $5.99 on them!" Liza exclaims. "No wonder they say darkwash when they are clearly lightwash!" I respond while getting into a fit of laughter. 

 "All this talk about work and money reminds me," Liza says while stuffing clothes into the washing machine," school's starting up in a week!" My breath hitches, my hands freeze, my eyes widen. NO NO NO NO NO. 

 "Aur, are you ok?" Liza asks looking very concerned.  

"I'm so not ready! What if they don't like me? What if I get judged? What if-" I breathe out in desperation and nervousness . Liza just told me that I'm starting school in one week and I am about to have a nervous breakdown- heck, I am already having a nervous breakdown!

 "Yes, you are ready, they will definitely like you, you won't get judged, and just calm down. Breathe in and out." Liza says, while motioning for me to copy her movements. But I just can't! It's not easy when you've been living in an orphanage for a year of your life. I'm even surprised that I was able to make friends with Teagan!

 "Liza, you're making it sound so easy but it really isn't. Sure, it may seem easy to you but that's because you didn't have parents convicted of crimes or weren't locked up in a gloomy orphanage for a year of your life!" I say, on the verge of tears. I don't know why I am getting really emotional. Maybe I am just releasing the tears that were bottled up inside of me for nights at a time at the orphanage as I feared crying and waking up Taylor. Liza looks at me and takes my hand and leads me to the couch. 

 "Look, Aurelie, you are a beautiful girl who didn't go through the best of times but now, things have turned around for you. Stop dwelling on the past! Look into the future! No one is going to judge you, no one is even going to know about your background, unless, of course you tell them, not even the principal! There's nothing to worry about. Ok?" Liza asks with sincere care and concern in her voice. She really does care about me. 

 "Ok." I choke out. I go back up to my room and just lay on my bed and think, think about the odds of something bad happening. Very small. I am still thinking when I hear mom shout my name. "Aurelie! Come over here!" she shouts with lots of excitement evident in her voice. I get up from my bed and make my way down the hallway to the kitchen where Liza is sitting with a mix of excitement and nervousness on her face. 

 I walk in and she looks over to me, suddenly looking disgustingly cheerful for someone who just looked nervous a minute ago. "Yeah?" I ask, trying to get things going.  "Aurelie. What I am about to tell you, is probably going to make you happy but it could also cause a series of emotions, so be prepared." Liza says in a very warning tone as though she was warning me about the dangers of harrasing a rotweiler. "Ok. I'm prepared." I reply. What could she possibly say that I wasn't ready to hear?

"Aurelie-"

Hello guys! Cliffhanger, aye? What do you think Liza is gonna say? Remember, she's a comedic youtuber. Comment your guesses. 

girlsrulefuzzyxo05

BlueDisney02

hasshow

lil_rocker26

Jojosiwa234

theemojifreak

wynwynbabe

thecomedicdeadpanner

SparklyLifeWithKyky2

ann_bailey

cattywoodlong

Gingerboom14

LaurenDolph

Taylah_Rose_

Canine_Princess

Caramel_Apple

SadLittleWriter

Yanfeereader

Next chappie deffo tommorow. Au revoir mes amies!